Problem with "pixelization", I have photos

MindArlekin

In a process of freeing space for upcoming new worker I discovered an old LG IPS monitor. I turned it on, it works, but there is something that I can describe as an "pixelization" on a left third part of a screen. This "pixelization" smoothly transitioning to "normal looking" space, there is no lines (those will indicate ribbon cable issue) or artifacts of any kind.

I did some photos, they are not ideal, but some of them more or less shows, that if I put up some of tests from this site (http://www.techmind.org/lcd/index.html#inversion Pixel dot or Row inversions), I can see that left third of screen have very noticeable color shift to it.

I also did close up photos of icons on desktop, and popup menu, they clearly show that "bad side" have bigger pixels? wider ? I can't describe it properly, my english is not god enought)

There also an video, but Gdrive compressed it int oblivion (duh, what i was expecting?) so it useless right now.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QdUn2c4gi46B4r6-jNMASHJ3FYq9yfOF?usp=sharing

My father is a circuit engineer / electrical engineer of an "old Soviet school", I tried to use his experience, but probably, due to the reasons mentioned above, he is a kind of computer luddite who uses Win XP on 12 year old laptop with craptastic screen, so i not shure that he even noticed difference in photos. But, nevertheless, he made the assumption that the reason could be in the voltage converter unit inside the monitor (because It uses an external power supply) and gave me advice to look under the cover and check the capacitors visually and with a multimeter.

I decided to seek advice from people, that maybe have at least full hd monitor before I will take a screwdriver a to somewhat working device, so, maybe somebody know what exacly what this issue is?

Thanks in advance.