Online Courses - Which Are Worthwhile?

DKL

We're all stuck working from home, without any commute and with the freedom to set our own schedules. Personally, I'm actually without a job because my work is retail. No work-from-home option, and, I have enough funds saved up to invest in some education for myself. Meanwhile, I started looking at online courses and I noticed a trend. Most are introductory-level only or programming-only. Or include courses that contain the same material I could just as easily find on youtube..
...which brings me here. 
What courses/course websites would you recommend after your own personal experience with them? Which are worth paying for?

My specific situation:
 I am currently pursuing an Associates degree in Business at my college, specially geared towards acquiring an Administrative Assistant role straight out of college, to then transfer the credits towards a 4-year degree in Human Resources. Unfortunately, the next courses I'm taking there don't start for another 2 whole months.
I am also interested in learning new skills that can be tied into an AAssistant or HR role later on, however, I prefer to stray away from coding at this time(I will be taking a basic web development course later on regardless).

Thank you in advance!

Edit:
Here's a Google Doc of educational resources (the ones below are mostly for kids) . Again, so many resources to choose from. I don't know which I should be considering worthwhile to pour my time into
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RRv9cENXMp1frTxMmGv3HrNkag6e2RqRZirpHSRzy44/edit?fbclid=IwAR1IG2O5uX5QVmsnl0JL3EmhluojVEirR1v0IiIYs2AUg9mTj7H6x_YMct8#gid=0

https://archive.org/details/nationalemergencylibrary

And the free Archive Library

Edited by DKL
Educational Resources & Archive Library added

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link

Assuming that there isn't anyone here who can help me with this (given the lack of reply), does anyone know somewhere I could go that might be able to? A reddit community or otherwise?

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link