Hey,

My name is Jacopo and I am from Italy. I love LTT and TechLinked. I watched their videos for about 3 years now and find them really interesting and instructive. 

I need an advice. My ex-daily driver got too old, the battery lasts 50 minutes with the lowest brightness level and the windows energy saver on, so I have to change it. If you want to know it is a Lenovo Ideapad 100-15ibd with an i5-5200u, 4gb of ram, a 920m and a 512gb Samsung SSD, which I bought as with the HDD was a pain launching even chrome. 

I am on a budget of about 1000 to 1300€ max. 1500€ and the laptop must have some characteristics: it has to be light, and the battery life has to be at around 6 hours on a single charge.

The graphics card should be in the neighbourhood of a 1060-6gb or a 1070, as I have to run a pretty demanding flight simulator. A sleek design is a must as I have to bring it to school, and I don't want everyone in class to turn their heads to look at the laptop, even though I don’t mind an RGB keyboard.

P.S. I am sorry if the phrase construction is wrong, but I speak Italian and I am not very good at writing in english.

Thank you very much,

Jack.

PC: i5-9400f - 1660 Ti

LAN: 1GBit/s

Milan, Italy (UTC+1)

I'd suggest the Asus GA502. It's a Ryzen based laptop with a 1660 To and a solid battery that should be good for 6-7 hours. Thing is, it lacks a webcam but makes up for that with a 144Hz IPS display and a low price tag.

with that budget a nitro 5 or nitro 7 with the 1660ti will give you all you ever want. for me at least

the helios 300 might be an option too

all the laptops i mentioned above has (144hz, 1660ti, good screen, good cooling)

Just now, jasonyaputra said:

with that budget a nitro 5 or nitro 7 with the 1660ti will give you all you ever want. for me at least

the helios 300 might be an option too

all the laptops i mentioned above has (144hz, 1660ti, good screen, good cooling)

though i forgot to mention the sleek design for school means the nitro 7 is the best for you and the helios 300 is the worst

do check out the nitro 7 now, i think you'd rlly like it 😉

1660ti for me is the gpu to go in a gaming laptop instead of 1060 1070 and 20... series