Computer acting weird.

Hi!

I'm currently running a Windows 10 Custom-Built PC that I built.So far everything has been good exept the computer sometimes plays up a little bit. Problems I run into are:

2nd 1920x1080 LG monitor connected by DVI not detected. Fixable by restart

Computer booting into BIOS for some reason. Fixable by exiting BIOS and then it boots into windows.

My specs are:

Intel Core i5 3470 3.2GHZ 

MSI Geforce GTX 1060 3GB OC 

1x Western Digital HDD 250GB

1x Micron SSD 256GB

Corsair Carbide 100R With glass panel

Corsair 550w PSU

Please message me at my twitter (@CE-ORG1) if you have a solution as I don't use this website as often

Thanks!

CE

19 hours ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

What motherboard does your system have?

Its a cheapo MSI H61M-P31/W8 (MS-7788) 

@CE Organisation in Windows 10 if you right click on the desktop and click on Display settings or if you go into settings and then to display there should be an option which says detect display as you see below. Potentially try that, see if it fixes your issue.

image.thumb.png.e003467c5d840129d7956e72b3682bf2.png

The other issue can be potentially related to a connection issue. To fix it I'd recommend taking your pc apart and cleaning it with cue tips a cloth and 90%+ alcohol, especially the connection to your hard drive and ssd, just remember to be gentle with cables and connectors, btw you don't need to take the cpu or the cooler out for this unless you want to change the thermal paste. Also, before doing that, when the computer goes to bios instead of windows, do both drives appear there?