Why isn't my keyboard grounded?

Howdy! I'm creating an account just for this certain problem I'm having. I have recently built my new gaming PC tower and along with it, I purchased a Razer Huntsman. I am loving everything about all of it, but the one thing that has me concerned is that my keyboard isn't grounded. I don't even know if this can be a legit problem. Sometimes I run my fingers across the lights on the keyboard (indicators for caps, num lock, etc.) and feel a rumble, and when I purposely touch the sides of the keyboard, I can feel the hairs on my neck rise, with a tingle. I know its a grounding issue, but how? I tried switching the outlet/USB port it was plugged into and it seemed to be there for a bit, but went away (hopefully for good). I also am on a carpet floor, so is there some sort of issue with static electricity flowing through my legs that can mess with the grounding? Maybe switching ports was the solution, but I don't know if anyone has a reason. Thanks for the help, and I'll be willing to provide more info. Thanks!