Random Crashes

Hello everyone! Recently I have ran into an issue where my computer randomly crashes after playing games such as COD MW, and I am not sure as to why. At first, I thought it was an overheating issue but my temps are fine. I checked my event log and it said critical Kernel Power, I am not entirely sure what this means, and I am kind of worried. I have attached an image of the event log. 

My Specs Are:

- Ryzen 1500X 4 Core OC to 3.95Ghz

- Gigabyte Gtx 1060 3gb

- Asus Rog Strix B350-f Gaming Motherboard

- Seasonic 650Watt PSU

-1Tb Westen Digital Hard Drive

-120Gb Samsung SSD

Annotation 2020-03-25 181346.png

Kernel is the OS.

If your getting those errors I suggest backing up all your data to an external drive and reset a Windows.

Kernel power error is not always an OS error ... could be hardware , usually that indicates the computer have improperly shutdown  , so it can be hardware or software ... If your computer just shutdown I would check first the OS as it the easyest step , and after that if the issue persists check the power supply .I´ve seen that you have an OC on CPU , try to disable the OC as 1st step then 

Edited by Rui Neves

@Rilenator1

😲 Holy dog shit in heaven that is a lot of critical errors. I never thought I'd see so many in a row. And you did make sure everything is up to date right? Your Bios, Operating system, GPU drivers, etc?

System Specs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte AMD X570 Auros Master
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    Red Devil RX 5700XT
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
    Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB - HDD Seagate B arracuda 1TB - External Seagate HDD 8TB
  • PSU
    G.Skill RipJaws 1250 Watts
  • Keyboard
    Corsair Gaming Keyboard K55
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

I can't add to this but commenting to see if any more answers get posted as I am having the same error occur, but mine isnt even happening during gaming most of the time. 

On 3/25/2020 at 6:57 PM, BlackManINC said:

@Rilenator1

😲 Holy dog shit in heaven that is a lot of critical errors. I never thought I'd see so many in a row. And you did make sure everything is up to date right? Your Bios, Operating system, GPU drivers, etc?

Hey @BlackManINC! I re-installed windows with everything else being up to date and I believe the problem has been fixed, thank you for your input.

1 hour ago, Rilenator1 said:

Hey @BlackManINC! I re-installed windows with everything else being up to date and I believe the problem has been fixed, thank you for your input.

🙂 Great! While you're at it, you should back everything up on a system image file in case something happens again. 

System Specs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte AMD X570 Auros Master
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    Red Devil RX 5700XT
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
    Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB - HDD Seagate B arracuda 1TB - External Seagate HDD 8TB
  • PSU
    G.Skill RipJaws 1250 Watts
  • Keyboard
    Corsair Gaming Keyboard K55
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10