Anyone Have Any Recommendations for a Line Doubler for Use on a PS2?

PlayStation 2

Basically what the title says, I'm in the market for a line doubler to use for my PS2 to play PS1 games through my capture card. It doesn't like 720x240p signals so I'll most definitely need something that can bring it up to 480i or 480p. 

Specifically looking for one that can take a Component signal and will let me output at that, if plausible.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, ddrkreature said:

It sounds like you need a Component to HDMI adapter 

No, that is not what I need. That just turns one issue into another, namely that my capture card sucks at HDMI capturing.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

That may or may not be true. Not all adapters are created equal. Of course there are a plethora of solutions which means there are a great number of opinions that we'll have that will not work for you. You don't have much info in your original question. You don't say that your capture card hates HDMI so that's gonna kill most suggestions. If you have a solution in hand, a doubler already, that doesn't seem to work maybe you just really need to replace your cap card. If your cap card won't readily accept HDMI then it's pretty useless. I have a lot of retro consoles including a PS2. Mine all go into a very basic red/white/yellow switcher then out of that into an upscaler then into a splitter so I send the signals into both my capture card and my Nakamichi sound bar. That's a lot of switching for the signal and I DO actually have to reboot my powered upscaler by quickly unplugging and replugging the little power cable sometimes. But in the end it gets me what I want with a good picture every time on various consoles.
If what you want though is really a doubler and not an upscaler there are a ton of them online. Jst go on Amazon and check the comments. GOOD LUCK! (That's not sarcasm.)

Upscaler.jpg