intervalometer

Bsmith

hi guys,

I am looking for a intervalometer for my canon 350D they are incredibly hard to find, so i was wondering if anybody had a suggestion or recommandation for me, since i wouldn't like to buy a crappy one or a fake wich doesnt work with my camera, wireless preferd though.

if you could provide me with a link where to buy or get more info about them it would be appriciated.

country/area is the netherlands.

already thanks for reading this :)

greetings,

Brandon

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Is there a magic lantern version for the 350d? If so then you could get that and it should have an intervelometer installed.

(SpecsCPU: Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7850 MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte H81M-S2PV RAM: 4GB Storage: 2TB WD HDD

(Peripherals) Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: Zowie EC2-A Headset: Audio-Technica ATH-M50X's Microphone: Blue Snowball

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Can I reply in dutch? For the Netherlands I would look for http://www.fotokonijnenberg.nl or in Belgium http://www.artencraft.be. Artsencraft is the cheapest one for nikon (i'm a nikon guy).

On which one you should take, not really an idea. I have time-lapse  software in both my latest camera's so I don't use one. I can chek tomorrow I you want.

Computer: MacBookPro, Imac, PC to be build this year (2014)

Camera: Nikon D90, D200, D800, D7100 (Facebook: http://paradisethroughalens.blogspot.be)

Consoles: PS1, PS2, PS3 

Pretty sure ebay doesn't sell fake things, or atleast I haven't ran into those sellers.

Ebay is full of fake everything.

Nothing to see here - move along.

hi guys,

I am looking for a intervalometer for my canon 350D they are incredibly hard to find, so i was wondering if anybody had a suggestion or recommandation for me, since i wouldn't like to buy a crappy one or a fake wich doesnt work with my camera, wireless preferd though.

if you could provide me with a link where to buy or get more info about them it would be appriciated.

country/area is the netherlands.

already thanks for reading this :)

greetings,

Brandon

Amazon has loads.

Nothing to see here - move along.

Well rated sellers sell good things, atleast that's my experience with ebay.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Is there a magic lantern version for the 350d? If so then you could get that and it should have an intervelometer installed.

sadly not =(

seems good to me, might order it.

Can I reply in dutch? For the Netherlands I would look for http://www.fotokonijnenberg.nl or in Belgium http://www.artencraft.be. Artsencraft is the cheapest one for nikon (i'm a nikon guy).

On which one you should take, not really an idea. I have time-lapse  software in both my latest camera's so I don't use one. I can chek tomorrow I you want.

konijnenberg looks like a good site, they got a few around i will look better once i get more time.

don't got any experience so i can't say.

Amazon has loads.

not really usefull.....

eBay or Amazon is your best bet, there should be no issues delivering anywhere in Europe.

They are pretty simple devices, I think your camera takes 3.5mm jacks you can actually trigger the shutter and grab focus by shorting the poles, so quality isn't really a major issue when buying these things.

If you have an IR enabled mobile device, there are apps available that will trigger your shutter and even include interval functions. 

eBay or Amazon is your best bet, there should be no issues delivering anywhere in Europe.

They are pretty simple devices, I think your camera takes 3.5mm jacks you can actually trigger the shutter and grab focus by shorting the poles, so quality isn't really a major issue when buying these things.

If you have an IR enabled mobile device, there are apps available that will trigger your shutter and even include interval functions. 

My camera does have a 3.5mm output but that is for video and not for the external module with wich you can take pictures, this was between 1-2mm i thought.

thanks, that is a bit more usefull =) altough after adding my camera type to the search i got only 2 options left, so not really alot, but thanks anyway =)

My camera does have a 3.5mm output but that is for video and not for the external module with wich you can take pictures, this was between 1-2mm i thought.

Yeah you are right it's a 2.5mm jack, but was just using that as an example if you were worried about buying something cheap off eBay or Amazon. You really can't go wrong with them.

Well you can't hope to gina a whole lot of them, I think there all like only two options for nikon too. 

Computer: MacBookPro, Imac, PC to be build this year (2014)

Camera: Nikon D90, D200, D800, D7100 (Facebook: http://paradisethroughalens.blogspot.be)

Consoles: PS1, PS2, PS3