Minimum Table Length/Depth for Define R6/7

mayu
Go to solution Solved by Mateyyy,

39-40cm between the front and rear feet, but if the shorter case used to stick out then I don't think it'd be any different with either of the longer Define cases.

I am thinking of buying either 1 of these case, supposed to be local retailer's stock in this week.

However I am not sure if my table's length/depth is enough, I had CoolerMaster Elite 431 earlier, but it used to stick out slightly on front side of the desk.

CM Elite 431 - 498 mm

Define R6 - 543 mm

Define 7 - 547 mm

Anyone having either of these cases could you help with length between front side and back side feet (including feet)?

Finally got PS4 Pro

39-40cm between the front and rear feet, but if the shorter case used to stick out then I don't think it'd be any different with either of the longer Define cases.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

3 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

Thanks for replying. Does this include length of both feet or only distance between them?

Earlier case used to stick out by maybe ~5 cms. So as far as both ends of feet are on the table, I will be ok with it.

Finally got PS4 Pro

9 minutes ago, mayu said:

Thanks for replying. Does this include length of both feet or only distance between them?

Earlier case used to stick out by maybe ~5 cms. So as far as both ends of feet are on the table, I will be ok with it.

That includes the feet as well.

Yeah, as long as the feet are sitting on the table I think it'd look fine.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

On 3/15/2020 at 5:20 PM, Mateyyy said:

That includes the feet as well.

Yeah, as long as the feet are sitting on the table I think it'd look fine.

Thanks for your replies, got Define 7 couple of days ago and it fit with little room towards both sides.

Finally got PS4 Pro