Strix 5700xt

Bizzare

Hello there. Ima just get straight to the point here. All I wanna know, is if the Strix 5700xt has been fixed? And is worth buying for 414 euros?

It's been fixed but, it depends on where you're buying yours. If they have older stock 5700XT Strixes that came out before the "washer" fix, you still might need to send the card to an authorized ASUS service center to have them installed.

If I were you, I'd rather buy something else like Gigabyte or even the Red Devil 5700XTs and avoid Asus altogether.

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。

4 minutes ago, Xiee said:

It's been fixed but, it depends on where you're buying yours. If they have older stock 5700XT Strixes that came out before the "washer" fix, you still might need to send the card to an authorized ASUS service center to have them installed.

If I were you, I'd rather buy something else like Gigabyte or even the Red Devil 5700XTs and avoid Asus altogether.

Problem is, the Gigabyte software is horrid, and the Red Devil doesn't really fit my build

23 minutes ago, Bizzare said:

Problem is, the Gigabyte software is horrid, and the Red Devil doesn't really fit my build

Then don't use the Gigabyte software? You basically just need the default AMD drivers from the AMD site and that's it.

Go for the Asrock Taichi 5700XT if you're willing to spend a bit more. Try the Sapphire Pulse 5700XT as well. It should be neutral enough to fit any build.

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。