So I just upgraded from an:
AMD FX 6300
gigabyte GA970A-D3P
16GB DDR3 1866 Gskill Ripjaw X (4x4)

to this current setup:
AMD Ryzen 3 3200g w/ Vega 8
Asus Prime B450-plus
16GB Aegis 3200 DDR4 (2x8)

both setups had/have an XFX RX 580 XXX GTS ed 8gb Video card. I have my main monitor on my RX and a secondary on the main board using the vega 8 igpu. currently i have the IGFX multi-monitor setting set to Hybrid mode.
doesnt anyone know what the difference between "enabled" and "hybrid" modes are? id like to use the best available. I plan on only using the secondary monitor for VOIP apps like discord, TS, etc.

2 hours ago, puddlejumper6999 said:

doesnt anyone know what the difference between "enabled" and "hybrid" modes are? id like to use the best available. I plan on only using the secondary monitor for VOIP apps like discord, TS, etc.

Not sure of the differences between them but Hybrid probably means that it lets the iGPU and Discrete GPU work at the same time, but if Enabled is working correctly as well then it doesn't matter.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

i just wanted to make sure i was using the right mode because Origin crashes when sliding the window to the second monitor.

well that was short lived. i shut down last night and when i started up again this morning the secondary wouldnt turn on. spent all day trying to figure out what changed but the only thing i noticed is the vega 8 graphics in device manager reported code 43. i switched modes in BIOS and restarted, rx580 then reported code 43. im so confused now..