Help! I can’t get my HDDs to work

Please help! My pc recently gave up on me so I basically did a complete rebuild and literally everything is working perfectly except my old HDD wouldn’t show up anywhere, wasn’t in disk management, bios, anywhere. (SSD showed up no problem). I figured it just died with the rest of the old system and got a new one, still nothing. Thought maybe I got a defective unit so I returned it and got another new one, still won’t even spin. I have searched everywhere and feel like I have tried everything. I updated every driver I could think of and messed with everything I could in the bios but still nothing.
Same Power and Sata cables and Sata port work on SSD but none of the HDDs
I have plugged in just power to see if it would spin up.
Any suggestions would be extremely appreciated
System:
ASRock B365 pro4
Intel i7-9700k
2x Crucial ballistic 8gb DDR4-2666
Cooler master MWE650 gold
GeForce GTX 1060 Oc
Corsair Force 120gb SSD
The old HDDs was a 1tb seagate barracuda and the two new ones are 1TB Western Digital WD10EZEX

F286122C-D1E1-4BD4-8D1E-186DB13C9A70.jpeg

Edited by tperry21
Added info to prevent a solution i already tried

18 minutes ago, tperry21 said:

Please help! My pc recently gave up on me so I basically did a complete rebuild and literally everything is working perfectly except my old HDD wouldn’t show up anywhere, wasn’t in disk management, bios, anywhere. (SSD showed up no problem). I figured it just died with the rest of the old system and got a new one, still nothing. Thought maybe I got a defective unit so I returned it and got another new one, still won’t even spin. I have searched everywhere and feel like I have tried everything. I updated every driver I could think of and messed with everything I could in the bios but still nothing.
Same Power and Sata cables work on SSD but none of the HDDs
I have plugged in just power to see if it would spin up.
Any suggestions would be extremely appreciated
System:
ASRock B365 pro4
Intel i7-9700k
2x Crucial ballistic 8gb DDR4-2666
Cooler master MWE650 gold
GeForce GTX 1060 Oc
Corsair Force 120gb SSD
The old HDDs was a 1tb seagate barracuda and the two new ones are 1TB Western Digital WD10EZEX

F286122C-D1E1-4BD4-8D1E-186DB13C9A70.jpeg

could be there isnt enough power which i doubt but may be faulty cables or drives, maybe sockets on the board. i suggest contacting the mother board manufacters support number.

Blake has arrived!!

Just your local tech geek!

Love to help!

Thank you for trying to help but it turns out that I’m just an idiot and instantly burnt out 3 hdds by using an old Sata power cable with a new power supply 😓
Thankfully my SSD survived.