PC for Event Streaming

I am building a PC to live stream events at my church and broadcast to multiple TVs within the building. The stream is in 1080p and the video is from a Canon VIXIA HF G60. Also, the computer will be used to edit and and upload videos that are captured. I have a budget of about $1,000 (U.S.) I am looking for recommendations on CPU, Motherboard, and GPU for this setup. I am not sure how important it is to get high-end products for this use, so I can use some advice. Is an AMD or Intel setup better for this purpose?

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。

need os/monitor/peripherals?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor  ($418.95 @ B&H) 
Motherboard: MSI B450-A PRO MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($99.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: OLOy 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($112.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Silicon Power A80 512 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($69.98 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($54.98 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER 4 GB Twin Fan Video Card  ($159.99 @ B&H) 
Case: Cougar MX330 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($45.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: Corsair CX (2017) 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($38.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1001.85
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-03-10 22:31 EDT-0400

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

10 hours ago, Nathan Breese said:

I am building a PC to live stream events at my church and broadcast to multiple TVs within the building. The stream is in 1080p and the video is from a Canon VIXIA HF G60. Also, the computer will be used to edit and and upload videos that are captured. I have a budget of about $1,000 (U.S.) I am looking for recommendations on CPU, Motherboard, and GPU for this setup. I am not sure how important it is to get high-end products for this use, so I can use some advice. Is an AMD or Intel setup better for this purpose?

The set up Xiee posted seems to me to be a good option. But due to the use that you want to give this computer I would suggest that you make an extra effort and base the entire system only on SSDs. The broadcast and live streaming do not improve due to this, nor the uploading of the videos to the internet, but the video rendering will definitely be better because these tasks are better executed in this type of storage, after the transmission, it will make video rendering faster and that will allow you to upload it to the internet before.

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming

On 3/10/2020 at 10:29 PM, Herman Mcpootis said:

need os/monitor/peripherals?

No, I have a license for Windows already as well as the monitor, keyboard, and mouse from the computer I am replacing.