Help Identifying PSU, AMACROX AX650-S

euviridis

This is an old PSU that i've used in around 2012-2015 times, and I recently found it when I'm cleaning, the brand is called Amacrox, the series is AX650-S, it seems there no website available regarding the info, and this is the side of the PSU, does it look good, at least from the spec sheets?

photo_2020-03-07_13-18-23.jpg

1 hour ago, euviridis said:

and this is the side of the PSU, does it look good, at least from the spec sheets?

That spec sheet doesn't tell you much about how good or reliable it is, though since there's no information on it and the company shut down then it's difficult to recommend using it, though I do know that it is made by FSP.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

1 hour ago, euviridis said:

This is an old PSU that i've used in around 2012-2015 times, and I recently found it when I'm cleaning, the brand is called Amacrox, the series is AX650-S, it seems there no website available regarding the info, and this is the side of the PSU, does it look good, at least from the spec sheets?

photo_2020-03-07_13-18-23.jpg

So a quick google i found that the PSU’s are made by FSP. I couldn’t directly find the ‘S’ model but it seems to only have a 80+ rating and the psu is from around 2010/12in terms of manufacturing/age.

Based on the age of the PSU and other factors, I suggest getting a new PSU. Something like a Corsair RMx or similar you can’t go wrong with 

edit;

found this list but nowhere it mentions ‘S’.

https://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page3005.htm

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD