Replacement for OG Logitech G Pro mouse

connorpiper
Go to solution Solved by connorpiper,

If anyone looks at this in the future, the CM MM710 is great. Just get the matte one though. Glossy is way too sticky. 

So I previously had the Logitech G303 and loved that mouse, but it started to have problems with left click after 2 years of use. So once that finally died I switched to the G Pro with the Delta Zero sensor. While I did not enjoy the feel of the mouse, at least it had the same sensor. 

Recently my G Pro has started having the common double-click problem on left click, so I will be needing a replacement. The problem is that the G303 has a cult following and I cannot find one for a reasonable price. 

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for mice similar in shape to the G303, perfect for claw and small hands. I have no idea what other models of mice actually exist in that field, hopefully some FPS mice guru here knows the feel when you get that perfect mouse. 

My quick search had me looking at the Cooler Master MM710, but I am not sure how their sensor compares. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

45 minutes ago, connorpiper said:

So I previously had the Logitech G303 and loved that mouse, but it started to have problems with left click after 2 years of use. So once that finally died I switched to the G Pro with the Delta Zero sensor. While I did not enjoy the feel of the mouse, at least it had the same sensor. 

Recently my G Pro has started having the common double-click problem on left click, so I will be needing a replacement. The problem is that the G303 has a cult following and I cannot find one for a reasonable price. 

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for mice similar in shape to the G303, perfect for claw and small hands. I have no idea what other models of mice actually exist in that field, hopefully some FPS mice guru here knows the feel when you get that perfect mouse. 

My quick search had me looking at the Cooler Master MM710, but I am not sure how their sensor compares. 

g pro still under warranty?

rma?

5 minutes ago, pas008 said:

g pro still under warranty?

rma?

No, and I never loved this mouse. G303 was far better. 

If anyone looks at this in the future, the CM MM710 is great. Just get the matte one though. Glossy is way too sticky.