Folding@Home not compatible with old GPUs, what Distributed Computing project can I put them towards?

I was huge into Folding@Home during my college years, but that's over a decade ago at this point. With Folding@Home tackling COVID-19 I decided to go ahead and install it on all the PCs here at my workplace. None of them are intended for Gaming so they're strictly running the Folding processes on CPUs and they're all over the place in regards to age. (Ranging between a Ryzen 3 2200G all the way to a few Pentium D CPUs)

Two of them have GPUs in them that are just for driving displays, but unfortunately they're a bit too old for Folding@Home's computations. Still, I'd love to use them for some form of Distributed Computing anyway. Does anyone have a project they can suggest that I can drop onto these GPUs while the computer's CPU handles Folding computations?

9U6jnBZ.jpg

YZL4e7d.png

^this. Now it’s time to convince your higher ups that all of your work PCS urgently need 1660 supers

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

7 minutes ago, yaboistar said:

i'm going to be perfectly honest with you - they're going to be too old to be of much use to pretty much anything. sorry.

Thanks. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.