Driver issues

Animesona

i think one of my drivers might have glitched up or something cause i cant use my GPU HDMI anymore when i try my menu bar works but the screen is completely blank i think a driver is broken or something what should i do?

5 minutes ago, KC199426 said:

i think one of my drivers might have glitched up or something cause i cant use my GPU HDMI anymore when i try my menu bar works but the screen is completely blank i think a driver is broken or something what should i do?

Try DDU and then download and install the drivers again.

which GPU are you using?

CPU: i5 4670k @4.1ghz | GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6GB | MB: Gigabyte Z97P-D3H | RAM: 4x4GB Generic | SSD: Gigabyte 240GB  

PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 650 watt | Case: Cougar MX330G

Just now, KENBAL420 said:

Try DDU and then download and install the drivers again.

which GPU are you using?

MSI 1660 TI whats DDU?

does it display anything at all on the sceen?

CPU: i5 4670k @4.1ghz | GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6GB | MB: Gigabyte Z97P-D3H | RAM: 4x4GB Generic | SSD: Gigabyte 240GB  

2 minutes ago, KC199426 said:

MSI 1660 TI whats DDU?

4 minutes ago, KC199426 said:

MSI 1660 TI whats DDU?

Sorry for all the qoutes XD

Anyways DDU is Display Driver Uninstaller, i'll attach the link for you.

1 minute ago, KENBAL420 said:

its like its trying to display on a second screen which does not exist should i plug my hdmi back into my motherboard and completely delete and reinstall my GPU drivers?

Just now, KC199426 said:

its like its trying to display on a second screen which does not exist should i plug my hdmi back into my motherboard and completely delete and reinstall my GPU drivers?

Yes switch to the HDMI port on the Motherboard itself and then remove the Driver manually in Device Manager and install it again but download the Drivers from the Nvidia site. If that doesn't work try DDU and then repeat the process.

22 minutes ago, KENBAL420 said:

Yes switch to the HDMI port on the Motherboard itself and then remove the Driver manually in Device Manager and install it again but download the Drivers from the Nvidia site. If that doesn't work try DDU and then repeat the process.

ok i fixed it by pulling it out and putting it back in but its showing i have a second display which i do not have currently plugged in

1 minute ago, KC199426 said:

ok i fixed it by pulling it out and putting it back in but its showing i have a second display which i do not have currently plugged in

Maybe the cable is faulty, try testing it on something else and wiggle it a bit to see if it makes any glitchy stuff.

still try and download new drivers and uninstalling the older one.

Maybe the cable is faulty, try testing it on something else and wiggle it a bit to see if it makes any glitchy stuff.

still try and download new drivers and uninstalling the older one.

hmm ill try just a second

no issue, I'll be here waiting for your response. :)

damn i dont have a spare to use could it be my cable or something else cause my cable works fine

* Thread edited to change the title *

Click bait titles aren't allowed

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Just now, KC199426 said:

damn i dont have a spare to use could it be my cable or something else cause my cable works fine

I know that sometimes RAM can cause some Display issues or maybe the port can be faulty.

Take out the RAM one by one and check maybe if it solves the issue or just take it out and clean the gold connectors with an eraser, dust if off and put it back. (Don't try and blow it, you can leave moist on it XD)

Have you downloaded and insatlled the new drivers yet?

8 minutes ago, KENBAL420 said:

I know that sometimes RAM can cause some Display issues or maybe the port can be faulty.

Take out the RAM one by one and check maybe if it solves the issue or just take it out and clean the gold connectors with an eraser, dust if off and put it back. (Don't try and blow it, you can leave moist on it XD)

i only have one stick of DDR4 8GB stick of ram

15 minutes ago, KENBAL420 said:

ok i tried it it went into a bootloop so i reset the bios and it worked on fixing the bootloop and the second display glitch

16 hours ago, KC199426 said:

ok i tried it it went into a bootloop so i reset the bios and it worked on fixing the bootloop and the second display glitch

So you don't have the issue anymore?

1 hour ago, KENBAL420 said:

So you don't have the issue anymore?

nope

3 minutes ago, KC199426 said:

nope

Awesome, i'm glad to hear that. ;)

Awesome, i'm glad to hear that. ;)

one last thing i bought a xbox gamepad yesterday and i want to know is the thing on the back of it a mini HDMI port?

one last thing i bought a xbox gamepad yesterday and i want to know is the thing on the back of it a mini HDMI port?

for what model?

do you have a picture of it? 

I attacheda picture with the different tyoes of HDMI.

HDMI-1-500x301.jpg

for what model?

do you have a picture of it? 

I attacheda picture with the different tyoes of HDMI.

HDMI-1-500x301.jpg

i was told it isent its for a xbox headset and by the looks of these they are way to big

4 minutes ago, KC199426 said:

Usually the connector on the back is for the charging cable that plugs into the xbox via a usb cable, i don't personally own a xbox but as far as i know a xbox gamepad doesn't have a display input/ouput.

i was told it isent its for a xbox headset and by the looks of these they are way to big

for what model of the xbox is it? xbox classic XD, xbox 360 or xbox one?