I need opinions.

I am building a new computer and I haven't done it before but after watching Linus I have a rough idea of what to get and what not to get. Here is my specs below:- 

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Processor (12C/24T, 70MB Cache, 4.6 GHz Max Boost)

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E

ASUS ROG Strix Radeon RX 5700 XT OC Edition 8 GB GDDR6

Samsung 970 PRO 512 GB NVMe M.2 Internal SSD

Seagate ST2000LX001 FireCuda 2 TB internal hybrid hard drive (6.4 cm (2.5 inches) 64 MB cache, Sata 6 Gb/s)

G.SKILL F4-3000C16D-16GTZR 16 GB (8 GB x 2) DDR4 3000 MHz 

Seagate 2 TB BarraCuda 3.5 Inch Internal Hard Drive 

Corsair HX850 850 W Full Modular 80 Plus Platinum 135 mm Fan ATX Power Supply Unit - Black

Corsair Crystal Series 680X RGB High Airflow Tempered Glass ATX Smart Gaming Case - Black

Corsair Hydro 100i RGB Platinum, Hydro Series, 240 mm Radiator,Black 

People is it good for the future, how long do you think it will last. I definitely know that the graphics card needs a change 

Thanks, 

MonkeyMan2

3 minutes ago, Monkeyman2 said:

G.SKILL F4-3000C16D-16GTZR 16 GB (8 GB x 2) DDR4 3000 MHz 

you need to find 3600mhz memory.

Also  what are you gonna do with the system?

Edit: Ninja'd 

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

Well, we can not help you with that problem - we don't know what you should get either if you don't let us know what you will be using the PC for :)

At first glance:

- Get a ASUS Prime X570-P motherboard and save some money

- different GPU

- get a different SSD, the Pro is overpriced

- get faster AND cheaper ram

- 850W is overkill

- I would aircool

for built to last (over 5 years), not bad,just okay

It's for pure gaming and maybe stuff like light work. 

1 minute ago, Monkeyman2 said:

It's for pure gaming and maybe stuff like light work. 

What's your budget? Might even be able to squeeze a 2080 Ti in there - what monitor are you using (refresh rate and resolution)?

1. budget is anything 

2.plus i want it to have a lot of RGB that wow factor, cus I have a lot of places to go with this pc. 

3. need a water cooler in their to make sure it is cool, I live in a place where it is always warm indoors

also the only reason I am using the pro is to open applications a lot faster, also one of the m.2s will be used for a boot drive. 

1 minute ago, Monkeyman2 said:

1. budget is anything 

2.plus i want it to have a lot of RGB that wow factor, cus I have a lot of places to go with this pc. 

3. need a water cooler in their to make sure it is cool, I live in a place where it is always warm indoors

Alrighty then, I'll go ham. I'd still want to know your monitor specs if possible.

RGB is no problem

Both the water cooler and air cooler use the air in the room at ambient temperature to cool yoru components. Both are limited by it, so no real advantages here. But in order to cram more RGB in there - sure!
The Pro won't open applications faster than an SSD half the price ;)

There you go.

CPU: Very good CPU for gaming, will also serve you well if you want to stream or do basically anything outside of gaming.
CPU cooler: ridiculously overpriced and overkill RGB galore. You asked for it :)
Motherboard: Wouldn't change it even if you wanted more/less RGB - it's a great board.

Memory: $30 extra for RGB at same speeds.

Storage: There's no difference in gaming performance vs. a 970 Pro.
Video Card: If budget really doesn't matter, then consider a Titan RTX. The reason I didn't choose it is because it doesn't provide quite as much RGB and the ASUS MoBo/GPU combo looks great.

Case: Reasonable case with good airflow.
PSU: Will serve you well, fully modular - that way you can add RGB PSU cables if you want.

Case Fan: Your 360mm AIO will work as an intake - add these 3 fans in the remaining positions of your case (1x rear, 2x top) for maximum illumination. 

Corsair announced Aura Sync compatibility just last week, so you can control the lighting with just one software.

If that's not enough and you have another ~ $500 you have to get rid of urgently, you can go for the Asus Helios Case, Asus ROG Thor PSU and an ASUS ROG Ryujin 360mm AIO.

Edited by ShinRamen
Adjusted PSU (thanks boggy).

2 minutes ago, ShinRamen said:

There you go.

CPU: Very good CPU for gaming, will also serve you well if you want to stream or do basically anything outside of gaming.
CPU cooler: ridiculously overpriced and overkill RGB galore. You asked for it :)
Motherboard: Wouldn't change it even if you wanted more/less RGB - it's a great board.

Memory: $30 extra for RGB at same speeds.

Storage: There's no difference in gaming performance vs. a 970 Pro.
Video Card: If budget really doesn't matter, then consider a Titan RTX. The reason I didn't choose it is because it doesn't provide quite as much RGB and the ASUS MoBo/GPU combo looks great.

Case: Reasonable case with good airflow.
PSU: Will serve you well, fully modular - that way you can add RGB PSU cables if you want.

Case Fan: Your 360mm AIO will work as an intake - add these 3 fans in the remaining positions of your case (1x rear, 2x top) for maximum illumination. 

Corsair announced Aura Sync compatibility just last week, so you can control the lighting with just one software.

very nice build. the only thing i'd change is the psu and maybe ssd.

BitFenix Whisper M 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply