Gaming/working monitor for under £150

I'm going to be building a new pc for myself in the summer, but need a new monitor too. I looked on the Internet to find some good monitors for under £150,bit couldn't really get any good answers. So I was just wondering if anyone could help me out to buy a monitor which is under £150. I am going to be using it mostly for gaming, but sometimes I am also going to be using it for school work to write my essays on Word or PowerPoint. I want it to have a good response time, but also good colour. Thanks.

My PC Specs:          CPU: i5 4690k(stock speed of 3.50GHz)          GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB          Storage: WD Blue 1TB HDD and 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD             Ram: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600MHz           Motherboard: Z97 Asus Maximus VII Ranger          PSU: Corsair RM650 650W          CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO                    Case: Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl with window         OS: Windows 10 Pro                                

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

I'm going to be building a new pc for myself in the summer, but need a new monitor too. I looked on the Internet to find some good monitors for under £150,bit couldn't really get any good answers. So I was just wondering if anyone could help me out to buy a monitor which is under £150. I am going to be using it mostly for gaming, but sometimes I am also going to be using it for school work to write my essays on Word or PowerPoint. I want it to have a good response time, but also good colour. Thanks.

Thought I'd quote you to let you know we replied.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply(didn't have any internet). Thanks for your recommendations, but the Dell one has got a slow response time for my needs. And the two asus ones look good to me, especially the 24inch one. Is there any other good monitors which have a max price of £200,which I could compare these ones to. Thanks.

My PC Specs:          CPU: i5 4690k(stock speed of 3.50GHz)          GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB          Storage: WD Blue 1TB HDD and 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD             Ram: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600MHz           Motherboard: Z97 Asus Maximus VII Ranger          PSU: Corsair RM650 650W          CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO                    Case: Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl with window         OS: Windows 10 Pro                                

What benq monitors? I heard they make pretty good monitors for my kind of budget.