New Headphones

Piconjis

Hey im getting a new headphone and really have no clue which one to get. I would use them for gaming both competitive and normal I play WoW, LoL, SC2, Bf4 and titanfall when it comes out. I have a few requirements. I need them to be closed, have red/black look, comfortable and have good sound quality (I dont need a mic as I already have one). Thanks!

Sennheiser 558s/598s fits that perfectly :D

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

ATH-M50 

Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro

Sennheiser's HD 558

budget is about 200$

hellooooooooo

Sony MDR-1R. I have them and they are extremely comfortable and lightweight. I usually wear them for 8-9 hours strait and I don't even notice that they are on my head. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Sennheiser 558s/598s fits that perfectly :D

ATH-M50 

Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro

Sennheiser's HD 558

Aren't the Sennheiser's open and not closed like the OP asked for?

Yep. Didnt see that

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Well I looked into sennheiser hd 558 and Im willing to make a sacrafise of them being open if they are good enough

i think im blind. steelseries 9h? they aren't red though :c

hellooooooooo

Nah I dont want any of those "gaming" headsets anymore

You'll probably want to look into a surround sound headphones instead of stereo since you say you do competitive gaming. This guide might help with that.

The best scores are given to audiopgile stereo headphones....

The best scores are given to audiopgile stereo headphones....

Heh you're right. Edited my post so as not to recommend surround sound anymore.