Best Fan Layout for Phanteks Eclipse P350X?

I recently built my first PC, and after about a month, my graphics card shorted out and stopped working. After getting an RMA, the replacement should be arriving today, and I want to avoid having the same thing happen again. I am wondering if it could have been an overheating problem? I did notice that my graphics card ran pretty hot (around 85 °C if I'm remembering right). Could it possibly be because of my fan layout? I have attached a picture to this post showing my current fan setup. I have three intake and two exhaust. I am unable to make the fan in the back an intake since it does not have a dust filter, so if I want three intake fans to make positive pressure I have to put an intake in one of the two top positions. Would it be better if I removed the top intake and just had two intake and two exhaust, or even removed both the top fans and only had two intake and one exhaust, or do I already have the best setup in place? Ideally, I want whatever change I make to provide more airflow to my GPU. I'm new to PC building, so I don't know what's best to go with. I would appreciate any advice.

Untitled drawing.jpg

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

I have the same case and have it set up 90% the same as this. The difference is both of my fans at the top are outtake. 

The airflow configuration seems normal. What rpm are your case fans running at?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

11 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

The airflow configuration seems normal. What rpm are your case fans running at?

My fans run at 1100 rpm

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

More important question is what gpu do you have? Some have bad coolers and run hotter.

55 minutes ago, Jeppes said:

More important question is what gpu do you have? Some have bad coolers and run hotter.

I have a Radeon RX 590. I've heard it runs a bit hot, but surely not hot enough to kill itself within the first month of use right? Maybe I just got a bad unit? I'll have to pay closer attention to what temp the replacement is running at when I play more graphically intense games.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

1 hour ago, WaggishOhio383 said:

I have a Radeon RX 590. I've heard it runs a bit hot, but surely not hot enough to kill itself within the first month of use right? Maybe I just got a bad unit? I'll have to pay closer attention to what temp the replacement is running at when I play more graphically intense games.

If it only has 1 fan or is a blower 85c sounds about right if it's not idk

21 hours ago, Smackaroy said:

If it only has 1 fan or is a blower 85c sounds about right if it's not idk

It has two fans, and isn't a blower. Everything I'm seeing online says that this GPU just has a design that causes it to heat up a lot. Everyone says it still runs perfectly fine at these temperatures though, and if you really want to cool it down some you can undervolt it and up the fan speeds, but you don't really need to. I guess my card shorting out was just a fluke or some sort of manufacturer defect.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x