Any HD650 alternative?

Porama6400

I am looking for open-back headphone. HD650 caught my attention, but it is quite (more) expensive here in Thailand.
Are there any alternative that sounds equal/better with the price range below 300 USD? (Preferably < 200 USD)

I have Fiio BTR5 so according to spec, i would be able to use headphone up to 150 ohm ( although I've heard that it can do up to 300 ohm or something? )

p.s. I've heard of SHP9500, is it any good?

th e9500 is decent for the price but rather harsh I would personally aim for the hd 58x from massdrop it has a similar signature just has a but mire bass and more warmth overall in the mids region and less treble emphasis.  I too own the btr5 and I doubt it can really power the low end ont he 650 or 6xx.  but the 58x is a really efficient headphone and can power that fine.

10 minutes ago, rice guru said:

I would personally aim for the hd 58x from massdrop

Unfortunately drop does not ship HD58X or HD6xx to Thailand. Is it worth extra 30 bucks (ish ?) to use MyUS forwarding service? Or there's other option?

22 minutes ago, Porama6400 said:

Unfortunately drop does not ship HD58X or HD6xx to Thailand. Is it worth extra 30 bucks (ish ?) to use MyUS forwarding service? Or there's other option?

I would say so. another alternative is the hd 599. the 58x used a hd 599 driver thats tuned to sound similar to the hd 660