Spacebar is cushioned/mushy on one side

VenomizerX

I have a K95 plat and the right side of the spacebar when fully pressed feels like there is something that cushions it at the end of the key press. Left side stabs aren't like that and end with a solid thock unlike the right side. Because of this, the spacebar rattles and doesn't feel consistent. I already lubed the stabs using dielectric grease. It might be the stabs causing the problem but what exactly is wrong with them? I did notice though that the right spacebar stab sits slighlty more loose and higher than the the one on the left. But I don't know how to fix it if it is the case. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X; GPU: MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z; MoBo: MSI B450 Gaming Plus ATX; RAM: TForce Delta TUF RGB 3200MHz (2x8) 16GB; 

Case: CoolerMaster MB511 RGB TG; PSU: Seasonic Prime FX Gold 750W Fully Modular; CPU Cooling: Cooler Master MA620P; Storage: WD Blue 250GB SATA SSD & Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM; Monitor: MSI MAG241C 144Hz Curved Gaming Panel; Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (MX Brown); Mouse: Fantech X11 Daredevil   

21 minutes ago, TrigrH said:

push down hard on the side thats sticking up?

Tried that already multiple times to no avail, so much so that the stems posts of the spacebar keycap started having hairline cracks already.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X; GPU: MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z; MoBo: MSI B450 Gaming Plus ATX; RAM: TForce Delta TUF RGB 3200MHz (2x8) 16GB; 

Case: CoolerMaster MB511 RGB TG; PSU: Seasonic Prime FX Gold 750W Fully Modular; CPU Cooling: Cooler Master MA620P; Storage: WD Blue 250GB SATA SSD & Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM; Monitor: MSI MAG241C 144Hz Curved Gaming Panel; Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (MX Brown); Mouse: Fantech X11 Daredevil   

3 hours ago, geo3 said:

It's possible that some debris got under the stabilizer stem or that the wire came lose from the stabilizer's base.

if it is the wire coming loose, how do you fix that without possibly removing the stabs altogether?

9 hours ago, VenomizerX said:

if it is the wire coming loose, how do you fix that without possibly removing the stabs altogether?

It's possible to snap it back into place, assuming it's the same style I'm used to. You could post a picture of it.