2018 Razer Blade keyboard glitches

Falcon1986

I bought a refurbished 2018 Razer Blade from eBay (in hindsight, probably a bad move) that was initially working fine out of the box. However, a month into using it, some keys on the keyboard were either not registering any input at all or were registering multiple keystrokes at once (mainly on the left side). This occurred after I had initially wiped the keyboard with a alcohol-damp (not wet) microfiber cloth, allowed to air dry, and later plugged in a Microsoft XBox USB controller adapter.

I noticed the keys became unresponsive after trying to use the XBox controller, so I uninstalled the driver. That didn't work. I turned off the laptop for a full 48 hours to allow any residue to fully dry, but that too didn't work. Since the laptop was basically a fresh install, I even reset the Windows 10 installation, fully updated, but no luck. An external USB keyboard works fine, however.

I'm stuck as to what to do next. Has anyone else had a similar problem with this laptop? What have you tried or are your recommendations?

Thanks!