B450-F Rog strix + 3900x experience

Hello, I just had a scary experience. I recently got a 3900x as a gift and I decided to upgrade my current ryzen 2600 with it. I did the usual update the bios ready for ryzen 3000s , it was working for the day i was gaming fine, browsing the internet perfectly. till night time and all of a sudden the screen froze and went black but went back to the way it was, but a few minutes again it just turned black and stayed black and it wasnt responding. I decided to reboot and it wasnt showing anything all my LEDS on my gpu and the  fans  were spinning. I decided to jump start CMOS and it held the DEL key after jump starting the CMOS it worked and started back into bios. but should I avoid using the ryzen 3900x now with the b450f board I heard the VRMs on the board isnt going to handle the 3900x well, and I guess that was the reason why my pc became all wonky just now. Have I damaged any of my parts because of this? I was planning to save up and get a x570 but now I'm afraid ill have to get  one quick

Start by looking into things like ram speed.

I doubt your motherboard was damaged by the 3900X, even if the vrm was inadequate it would throttle the CPU before anything bad happened.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

So was it my RAMs fault ? it's 32gb 3000 mhz , what should I do