What ever happened to...

BadFoxDragon

What ever happened to the MSI Dragon statue they managed to swindle away from MSI?

I saw a dedicated video about it, it showed up a few times in the background, then it's just...gone. I miss him I really do. And yes I understand that it's branded and they can't really show it a lot but I still feel like they should bring him back for something or other.

We're undergoing renovations, so due to space constraints Lucky is currently being stored at an off-site warehouse. Don't worry though, we love him as much as you do and will be bringing him back as soon as we can.

1 hour ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

We're undergoing renovations, so due to space constraints Lucky is currently being stored at an off-site warehouse. Don't worry though, we love him as much as you do and will be bringing him back as soon as we can.

Lucky doesn’t seem to get much work done. I’d put in a formal complaint.

2 hours ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

This is the best of news. 

If Lucky isnt turned into a fire breathing custom water cooled super computer I am going to be very disappointed!

Well I'm just glad he'll eventually be back! I'd love to see him being some kind of computer with a monitor in his chest or something.

I saw that video recently too, my favorite part is the whole exchange of "Linus you have to understand this is our brand", "ya but its on MY dragon". Not often I legit LOL but that did it