x570 mobo for watercooling

xven

I am looking for a top end ATX x570 mobo for a friends watercooled build, we would like to know the top few boards and he will pick from those based on their looks to fit his build.

3 minutes ago, ottoyu34 said:

You can check out this sticky based on the VRM quality CLICK HERE

Depending if the CPU will be overclock that will affect the demand on the VRM as well.

thx thats what i was looking for, it will be a overclock most likely

The highest end motherboard you can get for X570 and custom watercooling is the Asrock X570 Aqua, all the watercooling for the CPU and VRM is built into the motherboard. It is however a rather expensive board $999.99 USD. Most high end boards will do you fine, the motherboard itself doesn't really factor into the watercooling for the build as that is all based on Socket type and what brand of watercooling hardware you go for. Any high end X570 that is well reviewed for the 3950x that fits his look and has good VRMs will more than likely be fine. The Gigabyte Aorus boards are fantastic, I used the X570 Aorus Pro Wi-Fi in a 3950x Workstation build I did for a friend and haven't had a single issue.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

6 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

The highest end motherboard you can get for X570 and custom watercooling is the Asrock X570 Aqua, all the watercooling for the CPU and VRM is built into the motherboard. It is however a rather expensive board $999.99 USD. Most high end boards will do you fine, the motherboard itself doesn't really factor into the watercooling for the build as that is all based on Socket type and what brand of watercooling hardware you go for. Any high end X570 that is well reviewed for the 3950x that fits his look and has good VRMs will more than likely be fine. The Gigabyte Aorus boards are fantastic, I used the X570 Aorus Pro Wi-Fi in a 3950x Workstation build I did for a friend and haven't had a single issue.

ASUS Republic Of Gamers Rog CROSSHAIR VIII HERO WI-FI Am4 ATX Motherboard
80 reviews

or

asrock X570 Taichi

1 minute ago, xven said:
asrock X570 Taichi

I've heard a lot of good things about the Taichi, Gamer's Nexus has also tested it and have recommended it.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

4 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

I've heard a lot of good things about the Taichi, Gamer's Nexus has also tested it and have recommended it.

Taichi it is ! thx