are these good components?

Broman

Hi, this is my first post on LTT forums. I need an opinion on a future build which would be my very first build. Would these components be good for a budget system?

I did not include the CPU, GPU, and motherboard as I already have those, If it helps I'll include the full list.

9 minutes ago, Broman said:

Hi, this is my first post on LTT forums. I need an opinion on a future build which would be my very first build. Would these components be good for a budget system?

I did not include the CPU, GPU, and motherboard as I already have those, If it helps I'll include the full list.

I would skip the hyper 212 cooler since the stock cooler that comes with the 1300 is more than adequate to cool that CPU. 

thanks mate, but i'm planning to overclock the cpu to 3.8 GHz.

Some one will correct me if Im wrong Im sure but doesnt that mobo only allow ram up to 3200 mhz? Also isnt that about the most that a 1st gen ryzen will utilize anyways? I might be wrong

1 hour ago, Broman said:

thanks mate, but i'm planning to overclock the cpu to 3.8 GHz.

switch cpu cooler --> deepcool gte (new version)

switch mobo -->
https://pcpartpicker.com/product/6hF48d/asus-prime-x470-pro-atx-am4-motherboard-prime-x470-pro
+10 dollar more you can have future upgrade proc (up to r7 3700x with good cooler)

other else looks good

7 hours ago, Ravendarat said:

Some one will correct me if Im wrong Im sure but doesnt that mobo only allow ram up to 3200 mhz? Also isnt that about the most that a 1st gen ryzen will utilize anyways? I might be wrong

According to asus, the rog strix b450-f gaming has support for up to dual channel ddr4 4400 Mz (oc), but you're right about the cpu. I'm emmediantly  going to change the ram. Thanks.