1st Time build, need some suggestions!!

Dustin 2812

This will be my 1st build.  I want a budget build with plenty of future upgrades.  I'm trying to decide on the AMD Ryzen 5 3400g or the Ryzen 3 3200g.   And motherboard.  I want a decent priced one with WiFi!   Any help??  Thank u

Located in NC.   Everyday use.  Some gaming. Nothing extreme now.  Would like to use the integrated graphics for now and upgrade to a dedicated later.  

5 minutes ago, Dustin 2812 said:

Located in NC.   Everyday use.  Some gaming. Nothing extreme now.  Would like to use the integrated graphics for now and upgrade to a dedicated later.  

What's the budget?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Cheapest i'd go

6 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

Cheapest i'd go

Does that motherboard have wifi and Bluetooth?  I like the rest.  Kinda what I was thinking.   Is the Ryzen 5 3400 worth the extra money over the Ryzen 3 3200g?

Yes the 3400 has better gpu.

Here's one with wifi

3 hours ago, Dustin 2812 said:

This will be my 1st build.  I want a budget build with plenty of future upgrades.  I'm trying to decide on the AMD Ryzen 5 3400g or the Ryzen 3 3200g.   And motherboard.  I want a decent priced one with WiFi!   Any help??  Thank u

for that budget my friend i think you will struggle to use it for gaming, all depends what type of games and software you plan to use your computer for. 

what boggy77 recommended is a good start, just remember the backbone to your system is the motherboard, you should choose carefully and make sure you do your homework on all the components to make sure there compatible.

most components are easy to upgrade, so put your money into a good m/board, storage / hard drive.  you can also look into used and refurbished components / GPU later date.

for people on a very tight budget,

There is also options (cheap to get a 1TB m.2 Sata SSD drive) its compact, no cables, ok speeds and big enough to start out with.

Well I built my system and I must say it went very smooth.   Thanks to everyone that helped!!  I did go with a non WiFi motherboard.   Can anyone recommend a good WiFi card with Bluetooth??   I get 200mbps, would like something that can handle that and be a good Bluetooth adapter also.   Thanks again