Suit Case Gaming PC (Project)

Ppexil

Hello

I have been working on this project that i set for my self well over a month. Every time i am think something new to add. I wanted to know what you guy think of the project and what should i add. I am using Micro ATX Motherboard and socket of board is LGA 1155 support good CPU. I am adding new stuff to it every time please comment on the project and let me know what you guys think of it.

Specs of the Gaming PC:

CPU: Core i3/i5

GPU: Nvidia gtx 620/ Will be upgarded to Better one

MOB: ASUS P8H61-MX

RAM: 4GB 1333 Mgz

TEMP: 30-40 CPU

GPU: 45-55 ( Gaming 60-80)

Gallery Link:

http://linustechtips...-case-computer/

I think its coming along pretty good. The pci riser was a good choice. But you should make sure the padding on the inside of the suitcase doesn't touch anything that gets hot or the back of the cpu socket. (I have a feeling it would melt)

I think its coming along pretty good. The pci riser was a good choice. But you should make sure the padding on the inside of the suitcase doesn't touch anything that gets hot or the back of the cpu socket. (I have a feeling it would melt)

I am putting wood under with MB riser. The air will go to every part of the suit case Gaming PC.

It is a very interesting idea.  It will be cool to see how you execute the idea, making everything structurally stable/secure.  The fabrics and materials of the case may allow for some unwanted flexing/moving of components.  I'd probably try this with an aluminum shell case for that reason. But I like where you are going with it, and it's cool!

It is a very interesting idea.  It will be cool to see how you execute the idea, making everything structurally stable/secure.  The fabrics and materials of the case may allow for some unwanted flexing/moving of components.  I'd probably try this with an aluminum shell case for that reason. But I like where you are going with it, and it's cool!

I am using metal or 0.5 CM wood to put everything in fixed place.