PLEASE HELP ONLY 1 CORE RUNNING FROM MY FX6300 WINDOWS 10

im having issues with my pc as its constantly on 100% due to this single core problem ive looked in the bios for any power saving features or options that might be disabling some cores but couldn't see anything and ive also tried the .msconfig fix for this problem but that didn't seam to work either ive even done a fresh install of windows 10 but still the same readout can anyone sugest anything else or is it that the old girl has just went kaput ?

motherboard- gigabyte ga-f2a55m-hd2

cpu- amd fx 6300

os- windows 10

gpu-gtx1050ti

aa.jpg

Right click the graph, go to change graph to, then logical processors.

Just took a closer look. Something's definitely fucked. try clearing CMOS?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

hi thanks for the reply the screenshot I took was with the logical processors showing I think 

image.thumb.png.c912ef5b12f51ed64e8ecdd8d0862b9a.png

5 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

Right click the graph, go to change graph to, then logical processors.

Just took a closer look. Something's definitely fucked. try clearing CMOS?

ive took the battery out the motherboard and reset bios but still not happning ?

il try and go into the bios and get some pics cuz I havnt got a clue haha 

Just now, beancanborris said:

image.thumb.png.465fadaee58734203c095f84b74f1ca3.png

cpu-z sees 2 cores?

Just noticed in that screenshot, and the first one. You have an A4-6300, not an FX-6300. The A4-6300 is a "dual core" CPU (Two cores in one physical module, which is why Task Manager shows 1 core but 2 logical processors.)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

6 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

Just noticed in that screenshot, and the first one. You have an A4-6300, not an FX-6300. The A4-6300 is a "dual core" CPU (Two cores in one physical module, which is why Task Manager shows 1 core but 2 logical processors.)

Indeed, it is. I became suspicious about the fx 6300 once I saw that he's also using a fm2-mainboard - so something was obviously wrong.

The A4-6300 is an 2-core (1 Module) cpu with integrated gpu, quite nice for htpc/mediacenter. Not so demanding/older games will also run. Other than that, browsing and office should run fine as well but that's about it.

Your 100% utilization is probably due to tasks that are scanning and indexing your system.