RX 580 graphical problems

Ploaie

Hi, recently I bought a new PC with an RX 580 8GB. Everything was fine until 2 weeks later that I started experiencing issues with it. I was playing Dead By Daylight and I windowed the game and then I fullscreened it again, and it crashed, and now I have these weird graphical issues that are appearing on my screen. I recorded some short footage of 4 different games to show you the problem. Here are the links:

I have reinstalled the drivers, I even reinstalled my windows and I still have this issues. The driver I'm using right now is Adrenalin 19.12.2. Thank you for looking at this !

ur card  might  be dying, but im not 100% certain. Do you know if it was used for stuff like mining or something like that by the previous owner? Its artifacting like crazy, and i dont really know if there are any fix to it. Try to search around for a artifacting fix, or wait until someone with more experience leaves a comment here.

8 minutes ago, DankDeuxez said:

ur card  might  be dying, but im not 100% certain. Do you know if it was used for stuff like mining or something like that by the previous owner? Its artifacting like crazy, and i dont really know if there are any fix to it. Try to search around for a artifacting fix, or wait until someone with more experience leaves a comment here.

I bought this PC brand new, it was not used for anything, the first time it was good but now it's like this in almost every game. Should I call the warranty? Also, when it was working properly I used to play with it at around 75-80 degrees.

41 minutes ago, Ploaie said:

Should I call the warranty?

Yeah.

Have you overclocked the card?

1 hour ago, glenalz81 said:

Yeah.

Have you overclocked the card?

I did not.

1 hour ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

Use AMD driver cleanup tool. 

I had like same issue with that graphics card. 

I would give this a try. Delete all of those drivers and just do a fresh driver install. 

7 hours ago, That90sKid said:

I would give this a try. Delete all of those drivers and just do a fresh driver install. 

Ok, I'm gonna do that.

9 hours ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

Use AMD driver cleanup tool. 

I had like same issue with that graphics card. 

Still does not work.

Just now, Ploaie said:

Still does not work.

Go to local PC Repair shop, before going to warranty, let them diagnose it.