Low Volume Level with headphones on win10?

gooseta

I recently got a Beyerdynamic gaming headset and out of the box the volume was really low, I got it fixed by installing the latest audio driver for my board (strix b450i), but the issue has reoccured and now even after reinstalling the audio driver the level of volume is still pretty low.. Have tried most fixes listed on the internet to no avail, tried front audio as well as motherboard audio..

3 minutes ago, gooseta said:

I recently got a Beyerdynamic gaming headset and out of the box the volume was really low, I got it fixed by installing the latest audio driver for my board (strix b450i), but the issue has reoccured and now even after reinstalling the audio driver the level of volume is still pretty low.. Have tried most fixes listed on the internet to no avail, tried front audio as well as motherboard audio..

So you tried to adjust the volume level in the windows sound control panel?

12 minutes ago, gooseta said:

how many ohm.

most likely you need to buy an amp.

which exact headset is it?

2 hours ago, gooseta said:

You need an amp to drive the headphones at a higher volume