Carte mère X99 V1.2 et e5 1650 v3

Bonsoir j'ai un problème avec cette carte mère x99 v1.2 acheter chez aliexpress et un cpu intel xeon e5 1650 v3.

Pour pouvoir démarrer il faut que je désactive le mode overclock. Cela m'embête car je veux overclocker le cpu.

Le bios est assez compliqué.

Merci pour votre aide.  

Good evening I have a problem with this motherboard x99 v1.2 buy from aliexpress and an intel xeon e5 1650 v3 cpu. To be able to start I must deactivate the overclock mode. This bo405824290_X99V1.2.png.180f52253ae5824d7e5cf2826c4def59.pngthers me because I want to overclock the cpu. The bios is quite complicated. Thanks for your help.

pretty sure that processor isn't overclockable but you can do something called turbo unlock or something, I haven't found a tutorial for it as of yet. There is some useful bits of info in this video... hope it's fine to put on the forum

Salut michel13110,

J'ai cherché un manuel pour cette carte mère, mais je n'ai rien trouvé. La carte mère est-elle accompagnée de documentation? BTW, est-ce un Godyluck x99 v1.2?

zog

Hey michel13110,

I'm going to switch to English so that there is a better chance of others following the conversation. If you need Français, PM me.

So it seems that Godyluck makes a ton of things and yet there is absolutely no trace of them on the web! I'm not sure if they are a OEM manufacture for "no-name" products, like Job-Mate or Chicago Electric, but they have no website or real trace on the net.

Does anyone else have any info on this company or motherboard?