Task Manager unknown spikes

Ok so a couple weeks ago I installed new parts for my pc, at first it was just a gpu, ssd, and psu upgrade. After that I have been receiving problems with my computer. In the task manager the percentages will spike up and down at a very fast speed. When this problem occurs my pc slows down and programs use a lot more cpu than they should be. Ive never seen a problem like this in my life. You may of and might be able to give some assistance. Here is a link to a video as an example of what it looks like in the task manager. video0.mov

I've never seen that before lol. Looks like its partying.

Uhhhh seeing as its mostly your cpu. It might be a cpu problem.

4 hours ago, Mephi00 said:

That shit weird man, I‘ve never seen task manager update that quickly, reinstall windows if nothing helps

ive already installed it clean about 2 times now. 

1 hour ago, Meshi with pants said:

ive already installed it clean about 2 times now. 

damn son, that shit aint good

First: You have your task manager update speed set to "HIGH".

you can change this by going into the "View" menu and changing the update speed in the update speed menu.

Secondly: you're not showing us anything useful here. What are the programs using your CPU? what's listed as those processes there? you've clearly got other processes using CPU in addition to those two higher ones. But you're sorting your Task Manager incorrectly to identify what those are.

Resort your task manager by clicking on the "CPU" column to get a listing of all tasks by order of utilization.

What processes do you see regularly showing up with high CPU usage?

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams

System: R9-5950x, ASUS X570-Pro, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070s. 32GB DDR4 @ 3200mhz.

8 hours ago, Sprawlie said:

First: You have your task manager update speed set to "HIGH".

you can change this by going into the "View" menu and changing the update speed in the update speed menu.

Secondly: you're not showing us anything useful here. What are the programs using your CPU? what's listed as those processes there? you've clearly got other processes using CPU in addition to those two higher ones. But you're sorting your Task Manager incorrectly to identify what those are.

Resort your task manager by clicking on the "CPU" column to get a listing of all tasks by order of utilization.

What processes do you see regularly showing up with high CPU usage?

Changing the update speed for me does absolutely nothing Ive tried that already, and at that time when I made the video I had discord, malwarebytes, steam, and i believe settings to check my power settings open. I will make another video for it showing the highest used thing.

So it does it right after the fresh install or did you install something that effects it? 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

9 hours ago, Mick Naughty said:

So it does it right after the fresh install or did you install something that effects it? 

Not right when I boot it up but later when im installing stuff and sitting doing nothing it’ll happen