Ek leak tester

ChrisZH

So I have been trying to leak test with air on my first hard line build. I have a distro plate for cougar conquer, 1 slim 360 and a slim 240, CPU block and gpu block. I have been pumping for God knows how long and the gauge hasn't moved at all. Does it take forever to fill up with air? Is my loop too big to do it fast?

IMG_20200211_230929_01.jpg

Maybe one of my tube connections is bad and causing it to not fill with air?

Is your drain valve closed and sealed off properly? Looks like it's in the open position to me.

7 hours ago, Neggy-Z said:

Is your drain valve closed and sealed off properly? Looks like it's in the open position to me.

Hmm I forgot about that because I had a plug In it but I'll fix that and try again

Sound like a leak. Fill it water and find out. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

2 hours ago, Mick Naughty said:

Sound like a leak. Fill it water and find out. 

I got it figured out, one of my bends was making bad contact so I went and got a 90 and now it's working. Waiting to see if it leaks now.

Some of the bends on this build were horrible and needed to use angle fittings for the better contact.