Need Help GPU NOT DETECTED!!!!!

Mrk101 (A.KA) axel

Specs

-amd r5 3600

-msi tomahack b450 (non max)

-RX 5700 (non XT model) Red devil

-Team t-force ram (16gb)

Help I was having error 43 for my on my gpu and got no display out, so I got a Athlon 300 for troubleshooting (that's how I get display out for now).

I did what told me to do on on the Microsoft forum for troubleshooting the error ( https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4341212/windows-10-fix-graphics-device-problems-error-code-43 )

an uninstalled the driver for the gpu on device manger but know it wont even detected. it has power to gpu nut it wont get detected if I can get any help it would be much appreciated.

( btw, I already did an rma for it but they sent it back because "it was working fine")

5 minutes ago, Mrk101 (A.KA) axel said:

Specs

-amd r5 3600

-msi tomahack b450 (non max)

-RX 5700 (non XT model) Red devil

-Team t-force ram (16gb)

Help I was having error 43 for my on my gpu and got no display out, so I got a Athlon 300 for troubleshooting (that's how I get display out for now).

I did what told me to do on on the Microsoft forum for troubleshooting the error ( https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4341212/windows-10-fix-graphics-device-problems-error-code-43 )

an uninstalled the driver for the gpu on device manger but know it wont even detected. it has power to gpu nut it wont get detected if I can get any help it would be much appreciated.

( btw, I already did an rma for it but they sent it back because "it was working fine")

could be alot of things. If you have access to a different computer try installing the gpu in it to see if your computer is the issue (for example a bad mobo) or test a different video card in the slot. 

i7-8700k @ 4.8Ghz | EVGA CLC 280mm | Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 | 16GB G-Skill DDR4-3000 C15 | EVGA RTX 2080 | Corsair RM650x | NZXT S340 Elite | Zowie XL2730 

No is not the psu I already did trouble shooting and try it with a higher wattage psu, I mea it was working finne for about a month and half  but now nothing  

1 minute ago, AntiTrust said:

could be alot of things. If you have access to a different computer try installing the gpu in it to see if your computer is the issue (for example a bad mobo) or test a different video card in the slot. 

I already took it to a repair shop they told me that that they put another gpu and it display out but this one did not and when I sent it to the rma they say that the gpu was displaying out like normal and ran stress test on it, but im goin to try to get another modo to see if it works

use DDU to uninstall GPU drivers and then try again.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

try different drivers, maybe a new driver update is the problem

and it sounds weird but maybe try a different cable and port if you can, I had one card that just wouldn't work with hdmi but display port was fine, I'd tried different cables of different lengths on different displays and always the same result but display port worked fine every time

Spoiler

CPU: TR3960x enermax 360 AIO Mobo: Aorus Master RAM: 128gb ddr4 trident z royal PSU: Seasonic Prime 1300w GPU: 5700xt, 5500xt, rx590 Case: c700p black edition Display: Asus MG279Q ETC: Living the VM life many accessories as needed Storage: My personal cluster is now over 100tb!