Titanfall beta Failed to initialize [a0020008]

LEGEND

So yeah I got an invite, downloaded and now I'm getting this error just before the menu loads on the game. "Failed to initialize Origin: The Origin installation couldn't be found [a0020008]". I've verified my game install, and had a quick look around but can't find anyone with a similar problem. Any ideas?

Perhaps reinstalling Origin?

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Perhaps reinstalling Origin?

I don't really wanna do this as this would mean installing my games again?

Is it even released for beta participants yet to even download? 

I guess since this is the second post about beta keys, I'm not getting one.  :(

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I don't really wanna do this as this would mean installing my games again?

I think you can just copy the game folder over to another location. Then uninstall/reinstall origin, and copy back the game folder.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I think you can just copy the game folder over to another location. Then uninstall/reinstall origin, and copy back the game folder.

Tryed it, in the menu now thx a bunch. +1

Tryed it, in the menu now thx a bunch. +1

Glad I could help :)

Guys I'm having the same problem. I have completed the steps that you gave in the form and it never worked for me.Please HELP :(  :(  :(

10Q Sir , it works fine.

Hey can you guys help me figure this out what did you do exactly to get it working

• 2 months later...

moving the origin games to another folder and then reinstalling the client worked! linus and logan always save my ass!

moving the origin games to another folder and then reinstalling the client worked! linus and logan always save my ass!

Holy necromancy batman!

You know the beta is over right???

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones