BSOD Help(4 different BSOD)

Matchstckgmr

Hi new here with all that said I guess let me get to my issue. I have been having blue screen of death issues. I will be posting the info as instructed in the BSOD Posting Instructions area. Thank you in advance to whoever helps me fix this issue. I like to note some extra details the blue screen happened out of nowhere I tried some steps to fix it such as some command prompt suggested fixes none worked I even tried doing a virus scan which found nothing not that I thought it would as I hardly use this computer for messing around on the web. I used Malwarebytes by the way as my way for looking for viruses. The Blue screen says  Stop Code is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and the thing that failed was Wdf01000.sys sometimes this changes. Presently it only seems to happen when I try to use Disk Cleanup it will do the searching bit but when the menu pops up to check boxes and hit clean it blue screens. Other than that the Blue Screen will happen at random times for unknown reasons the Disk Cleanup is the only consistent Blue Screen I can make happen at will.

Edit: Was just using teamspeak and loading into a gmod(garry's mod a sandbox based game that uses valve game assets and custom assets by fans of the game which has servers for various game modes and roleplay) server when my computer blue screened again this time the stop code was ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY as I hit the restart button and my computer booted before it got past the logo for my motherboard manufacture it blue screened again but the stop code was UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP both instances still say what failed was Wdf01000.sys

Edit 2: New blue screen sort of this time I just got a stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAl with nothing stated to have failed this time I just had Google Chrome Open and Discord.

• OS - Windows 10
  • x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64 bit
  • What OS was originaly installed on the system? IIts always been Windows 10
  • Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from a retailer)? OEM
  • Age of system (hardware) I bought this system 2 or 3 years ago now but I know the hardware is dated.
  • Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? I don't know when the OEM installed it and no I did not install it.
  • CPU model AMD FX-6300 6 Core Processor 
  • Video Card model AMD Radeon RX 560 Series
  • MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop) Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P FX (rev. 2.1)
  • Power Supply - brand & wattage (if laptop, skip this) CWT(Channel Well Technology) Model NO: GPT500S-A (I am not sure what info is correct as far as wattage but here is the rest of the info on it)
    AC I/P:        DC O/P 500W Max
    115-230Vac   +5V     17.0A
                          +3.3V   18.0A
    7.0A               +12V    38.0A
    47.-63Hz        -12V     0.3A
                          +5Vsb  2.5A
    Total Power on +5V & +3.3V is 110W max
    80 Plus Bronze
  • System Manufacturer Cyberpower
  • Exact model number (if OEM or laptop) I don't know
  • Laptop or Desktop? Desktop

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u5LNTkW0EvOCMMEzdALRJEKN3bXY1NJ2/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VqwPDH00TpglWIItAuysijjYh6b42Lmy/view?usp=sharing

Blue screens almost always seem like they happen “out of nowhere” but that can’t actually happen.  There’s always a reason.  Computers are computers.  They’re just machines.  They don’t make decisions.

fx6400.  So this is an old old machine.  Had several windows builds on it.  Previous owners. “Preinstalled” doesn’t mean by the manufacturer necessarily.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

28 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Blue screens almost always seem like they happen “out of nowhere” but that can’t actually happen.  There’s always a reason.  Computers are computers.  They’re just machines.  They don’t make decisions.

fx6400.  So this is an old old machine.  Had several windows builds on it.  Previous owners. “Preinstalled” doesn’t mean by the manufacturer necessarily.

I bought it new via best buy but Cyberpower is the one that built it. So it had to by Cyberpower that installed it as for when they did it beats me.

1 minute ago, Matchstckgmr said:

I bought it new via best buy but Cyberpower is the one that built it. So it had to by Cyberpower that installed it as for when they did it beats me.

An fx6400?  New?  Odd. Wiki says AMD bulldozer fix stuff was 2011-2017.  You must have bought it just before the chip was discontinued.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

9 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

An fx6400?  New?  Odd. Wiki says AMD bulldozer fix stuff was 2011-2017.  You must have bought it just before the chip was discontinued. 

Its possible Cyberpower simply had the system already pre-built and was just selling it with Windows 10 on the hard drive before it was discontinued obviously. I have not had the system that long its only been 3 years at most.  Like to add this system survived Hurricane Micheal so really crazy.

@ionbasa I followed your guide just wanted to confirm I posted the info correctly you don't have to be the one that help find and fix my BSOD issue I understand if you are busy but thanks in advance all the same if you do and also thanks for at least looking to make sure the requested info is posted.

On 2/10/2020 at 6:26 PM, Matchstckgmr said:

@ionbasa I followed your guide just wanted to confirm I posted the info correctly you don't have to be the one that help find and fix my BSOD issue I understand if you are busy but thanks in advance all the same if you do and also thanks for at least looking to make sure the requested info is posted.

Thank you for tagging me and grabbing my attention. I’ll take a look at this within 24 hours. If the mini dump files show anything out of the ordinary I will let you know.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

6 hours ago, ionbasa said:

Thank you for tagging me and grabbing my attention. I’ll take a look at this within 24 hours. If the mini dump files show anything out of the ordinary I will let you know.

Thank you @ionbasa I look forward to whatever you find if anything.

On 2/12/2020 at 3:28 PM, Matchstckgmr said:

Thank you @ionbasa I look forward to whatever you find if anything.

@Matchstckgmr I have been working on mobile while traveling, and am replying to this on my cell. 

At first glance it seems the BSOD is being caused by “wdf01000.sys”. This is a windows system/kernel related error. 

this leads me to suspect a corrupt or damaged windows install. I would suggest running the following two items first:

SFC /Scannow:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2895-run-sfc-command-windows-10-a.html

Followed by a a DISM repair:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7808-use-dism-repair-windows-10-image.html

Please post back with the results when you are available.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

1 hour ago, ionbasa said:

@Matchstckgmr I have been working on mobile while traveling, and am replying to this on my cell. 

At first glance it seems the BSOD is being caused by “wdf01000.sys”. This is a windows system/kernel related error. 

this leads me to suspect a corrupt or damaged windows install. I would suggest running the following two items first:

SFC /Scannow:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2895-run-sfc-command-windows-10-a.html

Followed by a a DISM repair:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7808-use-dism-repair-windows-10-image.html

Please post back with the results when you are available.

Alright I will give it a shot and report back ASAP @ionbasa at work right now so can’t do it. Thank you for what you have done so far I really appreciate it.