$0.01 RGB strip?

TrainFan475
Go to solution Solved by Vishera,
19 minutes ago, greenmax said:

I like how you completely ignored the shipping and handling price.

If the description is gibberish then the seller is gibberish, do not buy from them!

Those depends on where you live,Amazon uses your IP to get your location and then displays how much it will cost you,

In my case it shows me that there are no sellers because they probably don't ship to where i live...

https://www.amazon.com/Fineday-Lights-300Led-Flexible-Controller/dp/B0846Q2H4C/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1GMCRJE3DRRNP&keywords=rgb+controller&qid=1581298370&sprefix=rgb+control%2Caps%2C144&sr=8-2

I feel like this could be in one of those wish.com type unboxing videos. I also just noticed that the description is complete gibberish and unrelated to anything rgb. Who would be dumb enough to buy this?

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  | GPU: GTX 1070 FE | RAM: TridentZ 16GB 3200MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus M | PSU: EVGA 650 B3 | STORAGE: Boot drive: Crucial MX500 1TB, Secondary drive: WD Blue 1TB hdd | CASE: Phanteks P350x | OS: Windows 10 | Monitor: Main: ASUS VP249QGR 144Hz, Secondary: Dell E2014h 1600x900

If the description is gibberish then the seller is gibberish, do not buy from them!

19 minutes ago, greenmax said:

Those depends on where you live,Amazon uses your IP to get your location and then displays how much it will cost you,

In my case it shows me that there are no sellers because they probably don't ship to where i live...

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

If the description is gibberish then the seller is gibberish, do not buy from them.

13 hours ago, TrainFan2020 said:

https://www.amazon.com/Fineday-Lights-300Led-Flexible-Controller/dp/B0846Q2H4C/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1GMCRJE3DRRNP&keywords=rgb+controller&qid=1581298370&sprefix=rgb+control%2Caps%2C144&sr=8-2

I feel like this could be in one of those wish.com type unboxing videos. I also just noticed that the description is complete gibberish and unrelated to anything rgb. Who would be dumb enough to buy this?

i have this exact strip in my bedroom right now and it works amazingly

*** Thread locked ***

Better suited as Status Update.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv