question about PDANET

KylorLee

i found out PDANET got some updates since i last used it are there still any downsides to using this program to bypass your internet service providers hotspot data throttling by using your phones unlimited data cause i accidentally got my unlimited LTE hotspot removed also if i connect it to a computer and have the computer send off a wifi signal to my other devices would that work?

So many things pda could stand for 

personal digital assistant

personal display of affection... this one kind of amuses me.  A whole network for mash notes.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

17 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

So many things pda could stand for 

personal digital assistant

personal display of affection... this one kind of amuses me.  A whole network for mash notes.

the program that allows you to bypass tmobiles tether throttle by using your phones unlimited data isent of the limited hotspot data

Ah. I haven’t had to use my t-mobile as a hot spot yet.  Good to know it exists.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

8 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Ah. I haven’t had to use my t-mobile as a hot spot yet.  Good to know it exists.

yep cep it only works with a computer cause both of them have to have the program so if you want to use hotspot on litterally anything else good luck trying to get unlimited LTE or now thats 5gs out 5g data hotspot data to those