need help with build settings

gorfgorf23

so I am ordering a new PC on friday after a long wait.  I need help balancing the build and I have a few questions.

I am using this site since I trust them and they delever in three days to wear I live

my build: https://www.topachat.com/pages/configomatic.php?c=GGWmfrCAiPlAZNSTHY1OfVWBmoeYuHa5UMU644uAtlM%3D

my questions :

are ebay windows keys reliable

what are the chances of a part being DOA?

are the RX 5700 XT drivers really bad and alomost not worth it?

thx

i've looked at your build, some changes I'd make:

motherboard: change to msi a-pro max or tomahawk max or gaming plus max.

ssd: kingston a400 is the slowest ssd in the word. change it to literally anything else. pny cs900 or crucial mx500 are some of the best budget ones.

otherwise, looks good. can't comment on the 5700xt drivers as I don't know. I think only a few people have problems and they are quickly fixed.

are ebay windows keys reliable

- as all ebays products, go for a good seller that will give you warranty. also read the reviews.

what are the chances of a part being DOA?

- yes, sometimes stuff breaks from factory, usually you can get it instant replacement by the manufacturer, read the rules.

are the RX 5700 XT drivers really bad and alomost not worth it?

- don't have one, but i use amd card, no problem so far. most of the time it will be fixed in drivers update.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w