AMD Motherboard

Rumman

I know that the premium motherboard of B450 category like (Tomahawk, mortar max) has some good features like robust vrams, ram slot, M.2 port & sata port etc. But I want to know that does those board differ a great deal in terms of performance of the processor (ryzen 5 3600) as compared to some entry level board like (Gigabyte B450m S2H, or DS3H)? 
1. I mean, does those entry level board limit the performance of R5 3600?

2. Due to lower vrams quality, does those board don't last long?

3. Should I concern about the vram temps of those entry level board (Gigabyte B450m S2H, or DS3H)?

Probably I will not overclock my CPU. ( Maybe slightly single core performance with Ryzen master). 

Maybe in future I will buy a good board with robust vrams. But I am now limited to my budget; and I really want to buy 3600. ( I will only buy MoBo and Processor).

Thanks

1. No, maybe besides IO performance and ability to reach fast RAM speeds. But general processing performance should be the same

2. Probably yes but it will still hold up for long enough, i guess. Just DONT OC anything and maybe try to undervolt a bit.

3. Having a bit of airflow over them wont hurt, but you shouldn’t be to concerned

4. Idd not run like a 3950x on that mobo :D 

5. Make sure the BIOS is up to date. Otherwise your CPU wont be supported

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂