My gaming performance goes different from what i expected

On 4/1/2020 at 8:23 AM, XandersWithS said:

Sorry for bringing this topic again, so upgrading to 3600 with a good cooler to stay it from throttling. Also ram 3200MHz and B450 Tomahawk

If you use the stock cooler that comes with the 3600, it should be just fine even with PBO enabled. (AMD's automatic overclocking built into the CPU, and usually the most stable overclocking you can use) Also, you don't have to go any higher than a Tier E motherboard on the Motherboard Tier List in order to get maximum performance out of the 3600... It's really a great CPU for budget building in that way. The Tomahawk is $43 extra for no difference you will ever perceive until you go for a much more expensive CPU. If you're going for something that much more expensive, do it right and get an X470 or X570.

The ASRock B450M/AC is a Tier E (basically it's the Pro4 with wifi) that is only $70 right now on Newegg.

https://www.newegg.com/asrock-b450m-ac/p/N82E16813157880?&quicklink=true

On 4/1/2020 at 8:23 AM, XandersWithS said:

will get rid all of my microstutter while doing game/task... I hope so. Frametime is around 7.0ms. Maybe i will check if there is spike on my framtime/cpu usage.

Kinda scared if i already upgrade to that plan, the problem is still there. So, sorry if i asking about this topic again. Need a best thinking to do this

With that setup, if you get microstutter at all, it's not because of the choice of hardware. That hardware should remove any noticeable microstutter from anything that microstutter can be removed from.

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms

3 minutes ago, BTGbullseye said:

If you use the stock cooler that comes with the 3600, it should be just fine even with PBO enabled. (AMD's automatic overclocking built into the CPU, and usually the most stable overclocking you can use) Also, you don't have to go any higher than a Tier E motherboard on the Motherboard Tier List in order to get maximum performance out of the 3600... It's really a great CPU for budget building in that way. The Tomahawk is $43 extra for no difference you will ever perceive until you go for a much more expensive CPU. If you're going for something that much more expensive, do it right and get an X470 or X570.

The ASRock B450M/AC is a Tier E (basically it's the Pro4 with wifi) that is only $70 right now on Newegg.

https://www.newegg.com/asrock-b450m-ac/p/N82E16813157880?&quicklink=true

With that setup, if you get microstutter at all, it's not because of the choice of hardware. That hardware should remove any noticeable microstutter from anything that microstutter can be removed from.

Also i just realized i get a microstutter while editing a normal layer at photoshop 2020.

"With that setup, if you get microstutter at all, it's not because of the choice of hardware. That hardware should remove any noticeable microstutter from anything that microstutter can be removed from."

Waiting for covid virus done/get rid by scientists, because price of that hardware already rising from Rp 2.8 Million (IDR) to 3.5M (IDR)

Ryzen 5 2600 / MSI B350 Tomahawk / GALAX RTX 2060 6GB (1-Click OC) / Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666Mhz 8x2GB / ADATA SX6000 LITE 512 M.2 NVME / KLEVV 128 GB SATA / Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm / Seasonic Focus Gold 550W / Tecware Nexus C

Upgrade Plan: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 RAM: GSkill TridentZ RGB 3200MHz/3600MHz MB: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX

1 hour ago, XandersWithS said:

Waiting for covid virus done/get rid by scientists, because price of that hardware already rising from Rp 2.8 Million (IDR) to 3.5M (IDR)

Too bad you're not in the USA... None of the prices have changed at all here yet. (the RAM that I got for my systems has gone up by $10 per kit, though I was getting the most popular high performers at the time)

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms

2 hours ago, BTGbullseye said:

Too bad you're not in the USA... None of the prices have changed at all here yet. (the RAM that I got for my systems has gone up by $10 per kit, though I was getting the most popular high performers at the time)

Thats bad for me too. Gonna wait a little longer to do with my rig (upgrade or little service) 

Ryzen 5 2600 / MSI B350 Tomahawk / GALAX RTX 2060 6GB (1-Click OC) / Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666Mhz 8x2GB / ADATA SX6000 LITE 512 M.2 NVME / KLEVV 128 GB SATA / Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm / Seasonic Focus Gold 550W / Tecware Nexus C

Upgrade Plan: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 RAM: GSkill TridentZ RGB 3200MHz/3600MHz MB: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX

• 2 months later...

This might be late but someone might read it. Black Desert Online does not work well with any form of SMT, it will not work with intel or amd, the difference is around 40-50% fps for both. Setting affinity will help only a little, you have to completely disable SMT or the equivalent.