Youtube quality Blu yeti

chimmychunger

Ok so with my blu yeti i can here all my fans, key clicks and breathing in the mic and its affecting quality a lot, I know of a lot of youtbers that use the exact same mic but their quality is crystale clear, what settings do i need it on. Thanks for all your help, if u need a reference of what im talking about i will put one of my vids here and someone elses vids here so u can compare, I am not doing it now just so i dont get hit with an advertisement strike

Ok so with my blu yeti i can here all my fans, key clicks and breathing in the mic and its affecting quality a lot, I know of a lot of youtbers that use the exact same mic but their quality is crystale clear, what settings do i need it on. Thanks for all your help, if u need a reference of what im talking about i will put one of my vids here and someone elses vids here so u can compare, I am not doing it now just so i dont get hit with an advertisement strike

Have it close to your mouth, on setting 1, preferrably with a pop filter attached to it. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

Do you have it set to Cardioid?

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Maybe move it closer and turn down the gain? Also setup your recording so it only records when your talking or edit it out after. Also could use something to cut out background and white noise.

ye

Well that's the best setting for your use, maybe try mess with gain controls.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I also have the Blue Yeti.

I recommend having it on cardioid mode, with the gain at the lowest setting.

Then download Audacity (A free voice recording software). You can find various tutorials on the net on how to mess with the Noise Removal, Normalize, Compress and Equalization.

Give this video a watch for a pretty easy tutorial on all the settings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHn2BQ0Zq7k

New PC Build - Build Log - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/276039-project-swift-force/

[spoiler=]

• Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero
  • CPU: Intel i7-4790K
  • GPU1: GIGABYTE G1 GAMING GTX 970 4GB
  • GPU2: GIGABYTE G1 GAMING GTX 970 4GB
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red, 16gb (2x8GB) @1600mhz
  • PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W 80+ Gold
  • CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61
  • HDD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB 7200RPM
  • SSD: Samsung 840 EVO - 250GB
  • Monitor: Asus PG278Q ROG Swift 27" 144hz G-Sync
  • Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 600 OHM
  • DAC/AMP: Mayflower Objective2 + ODAC Combo
  • Mouse: ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical
  • Keyboard: KBP V60 - Cherry MX Brown

I also have the Blue Yeti.

I recommend having it on cardioid mode, with the gain at the lowest setting.

Then download Audacity (A free voice recording software). You can find various tutorials on the net on how to mess with the Noise Removal, Normalize, Compress and Equalization.

Give this video a watch for a pretty easy tutorial on all the settings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHn2BQ0Zq7k

Thanks