Ram not showing up

I have installed single 8gb stick on my pc. but dont I have installed single 8gb stick on my pc. but dont know why only 6gb installed memory is showing up. How can I use my complete memory

Ram.JPG

Capture.JPG

There are a couple of things that will grab memory.  On intel one of them is the iGPU.  If you have an intel CPU with an iGPU It’s possible the iGPU is grabbing 2gb of memory. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

21 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

There are a couple of things that will grab memory.  On intel one of them is the iGPU.  If you have an intel CPU with an iGPU It’s possible the iGPU is grabbing 2gb of memory. 

I have Amd ryzen 2200g. Not an intel is there something similar to igpu in amd?

The g on the end of your cpu name says there is a gpu inside your cpu.  It runs on system memory too.  Not sure how AMD arranges that though.  My memory is that it is different but I don’t remember how.  Intel takes it off the top so system memory is listed minus whatever the gpu uses.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

The 2200g is taking 2gb of ram because igpus don't have their own.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  | GPU: GTX 1070 FE | RAM: TridentZ 16GB 3200MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus M | PSU: EVGA 650 B3 | STORAGE: Boot drive: Crucial MX500 1TB, Secondary drive: WD Blue 1TB hdd | CASE: Phanteks P350x | OS: Windows 10 | Monitor: Main: ASUS VP249QGR 144Hz, Secondary: Dell E2014h 1600x900