I found the smallest fan that you can actually buy

And I made a short video about it:

Also this could be a cool video idea for Linus

I'd love to know how much airflow it has. I could see Linus daisy chaining like 30 of these together as a case cooling option.

5 hours ago, Mr Nobody said:

I'd love to know how much airflow it has. I could see Linus daisy chaining like 30 of these together as a case cooling option.

6 hours ago, ZzLy said:

And I made a short video about it:

Also this could be a cool video idea for Linus

I had a friend who needed a replacement fan for an old space laptop (no i have no idea why.  None whatsoever) anyway it had a 25mm fan with an odd thickness.  Maybe a few of those could be kluge to do the necessary.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

19 hours ago, Mr Nobody said:

According to the datasheet it does 0.40 CFM and 0.011 cubic metres per minute at 5 volts. Yeah it's not a whole lot, if I hold a thin strip of paper behind it it barely moves at all.

Also 30 of these fans would cost $300 because they're $10 a piece... that's gonna be an expensive video.

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

2 hours ago, ZzLy said:

According to the datasheet it does 0.40 CFM and 0.011 cubic metres per minute at 5 volts. Yeah it's not a whole lot, if I hold a thin strip of paper behind it it barely moves at all.

Also 30 of these fans would cost $300 because they're $10 a piece... that's gonna be an expensive video.

So yeah, 30 of them would equal 3 crappy fans.

22 hours ago, ZzLy said:

Wow I thought 15mm was the smallest they got, guess I'm wrong.

Tiny fans are nothing new, in fact they are used a lot in radio controlled models. 

Gaming With a 4:3 CRT

System specs below

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700X with a Noctua NH-U9S cooler 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus M (Because it was cheap)
RAM: 32GB (4 x 8GB) Corsair Vengance LPX 3200Mhz CL16
GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC Blower Card
HDD: 7200RPM TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 1TB, External HDD: 5400RPM 2TB WD My Passport
SSD: 1tb Samsung 970 evo m.2 nvme
PSU: Corsair CX650M
Displays: ViewSonic VA2012WB LCD 1680x1050p @ 75Hz
Gateway VX920 CRT: 1920x1440@65Hz, 1600x1200@75Hz, 1200x900@100Hz, 960x720@125Hz
Gateway VX900 CRT: 1920x1440@64Hz, 1600x1200@75Hz, 1200x900@100Hz, 960x720@120Hz (Can be pushed to 175Hz)

Keyboard: Thermaltake eSPORTS MEKA PRO with Cherry MX Red switches