Is this GPU worth?

GeorgeT123

Hey guys, I wanted to ask your opinions. Is a R7 265 2GB worth 40 euro(~45$)?

I have the R3 3200g APU. 

Thanks in advance!

I will be using it for games like CSGO, Fortnite, LoL. Not anything super demanding!

Are you buying the GPU or selling it?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

Are you buying the GPU or selling it?

I'm buying it used! Forgot to mention!

Just now, xhackforeverxdx said:

Its faster then your onboard gpu for sure idk for 50/60 euros u could already get used 1050/ti 

I would but I can't find neither a 1050 nor a 1050 ti for under 65-70 euro here in Greece

Just now, GeorgeT123 said:

I would but I can't find neither a 1050 nor a 1050 ti for under 65-70 euro here in Greece

Mhh that sucks on *ebay kleinanzeigen* in germany there are alot of them for 50/60ish in terms of drivers etc i would prf the 1050/ti over that old amd card 

11 minutes ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

Mhh that sucks on *ebay kleinanzeigen* in germany there are alot of them for 50/60ish in terms of drivers etc i would prf the 1050/ti over that old amd card 

I found a 1050 2gb but it's pretty far from where I live for 70 euro

And the same guy sells an Rx 550 2gb for 50 euro

6 minutes ago, GeorgeT123 said:

I found a 1050 2gb but it's pretty far from where I live for 70 euro

And the same guy sells an Rx 550 2gb for 50 euro

The rx550 is even worse then the r7 so hell no haha :D

And a 1050 2gb is about 30/40% faster then the r7 but 70 euros is not the best deal and even worse of a deal if u have to drive a long way for it

24 minutes ago, GeorgeT123 said:

Hey guys, I wanted to ask your opinions. Is a R7 265 2GB worth 40 euro(~45$)?

I have the R3 3200g APU. 

Thanks in advance!

I will be using it for games like CSGO, Fortnite, LoL. Not anything super demanding!

In general which GPU would you recommend for me to look for used in the 50-60 price range that's worth the price?

25 minutes ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

The rx550 is even worse then the r7 so hell no haha :D

And a 1050 2gb is about 30/40% faster then the r7 but 70 euros is not the best deal and even worse of a deal if u have to drive a long way for it

What card do you recommend me looking for on the used market at the 40-65 euro range?

59 minutes ago, GeorgeT123 said:

I'm buying it used! Forgot to mention!

You should stick with the graphics built into your 3200G for now, and then save money for a good GPU like an RX 570 down the line.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

16 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

You should stick with the graphics built into your 3200G for now, and then save money for a good GPU like an RX 570 down the line.

Ok thanks for replying! I'll think about it even though I am going to end up not buying the R7 which is the best for that money I can find!

On 1/28/2020 at 12:42 AM, Fasauceome said:

Hey, last question. Would you recommend a 1050 2gb for 65 euro over a r9 380 or R7 265 40-45 euro both?

6 minutes ago, GeorgeT123 said:

Hey, last question. Would you recommend a 1050 2gb for 65 euro over a r9 380 or R7 265 40-45 euro both?

The R9 380 is close to RX 570/470 levels of performance, which beats the 1050 by a wide margin. If your power supply is decent, the R9 380 is the clear winner here.

Primary PC:

15 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

The R9 380 is close to RX 570/470 levels of performance, which beats the 1050 by a wide margin. If your power supply is decent, the R9 380 is the clear winner here.

Ok! Honestly thank you so much for answering! You really helped!