Cable Management...

This is my first build and I feel like everything went smoothly except for my cable management. Is this as bad as I think it is or am I just being picky?

1C93702B-82E9-4E95-8DFC-3B15CB6E7912.jpeg

Nah that actually looks good. Tbh the backside doesn't really matter too much unless that side has a glass panel but in terms of organization I'd say you're fine. I'm just happy if the main part of my case looks good, cba about the back.

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

1 minute ago, saladcrack said:

Nah that actually looks good. Tbh the backside doesn't really matter too much unless that side has a glass panel but in terms of organization I'd say you're fine. I'm just happy if the main part of my case looks good, cba about the back.

Thanks! 

It looks fine my man. The back of my case with 2 RGB controllers, 2 SSDs mounted and sleeved cables is the literal definition of a shitshow 

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

My personal rule is the back of the motherboard doesn’t count unless you need to squash stuff.  Cable management is useful because it affects airflow and noise.  Those all happen on the OTHER side though.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

18 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

My personal rule is the back of the motherboard doesn’t count unless you need to squash stuff.  Cable management is useful because it affects airflow and noise.  Those all happen on the OTHER side though.

One of my concerns is the cables running down the back of the motherboard. They don’t seem to hit anything so i l left them in place.