My first self built P.C. (at 25 Years old OMG)

36 minutes ago, JumpingBacon said:

This is approximately 1589.72 euros. The extra fans set is to replace the fans on the radiator of the cooler. Some parts might be more cheaper on some websites so be on the lookout of that. If you have any questions then quote me or tag me :) happy to help!

Hey just a heads-up: German here and unfortunately you can't just convert the price :( I changed location to Germany and it adds up to 1718€ without the memory (PCP can't fetch a price for that in Germany for some reason). 

Its a nice build.

But its only 1500 of you just take the Dollar Price and calculate it to Euro. In Germany its almost 1800 Euuros

1 minute ago, ShinRamen said:

Hey just a heads-up: German here and unfortunately you can't just convert the price :( I changed location to Germany and it adds up to 1718€ without the memory (PCP can't fetch a price for that in Germany for some reason). 

Lol that's what I just said. With the MSI Board i got myself a System that's just around 1400 Euros, saving here and there and using offers at Retailers like Saturn or Cyberport!

3 minutes ago, Xtendoone said:

Lol that's what I just said. With the MSI Board i got myself a System that's just around 1400 Euros, saving here and there and using offers at Retailers like Saturn or Cyberport!

Which are German Retailers. Just a Tip for my fellow Germans: i saved more than 100€ just by comparing Retail and Online all the time. Mostly, Retail was much cheaper!

2 minutes ago, Xtendoone said:

Don’t go for MSI B450 A-pro max (assuming you are talking about this motherboard) unless you have no other option. You could either cheap out on the case or find a cheaper nvme ssd. Search for the cheapest X570 motherboard, I think that would be cheap....not sure imma go check as well

Nope x570 is a bit more expensive. I actually forgot that there was a cheaper version b450 steel legend called b450M steel legend. There is another motherboard called gigabyte Aorus b450 elite or Aorus b450M something something. Check their prices, they could be great alternatives!

1 minute ago, JumpingBacon said:

Nope x570 is a bit more expensive. I actually forgot that there was a cheaper version b450 steel legend called b450M steel legend. There is another motherboard called gigabyte Aorus b450 elite or Aorus b450M something something. Check their prices, they could be great alternatives!

Why are you suggesting worse components ? The MSI B450-A Pro MAX is better than the ASRock Steel Legend and any of the Gigabyte B450 boards.

3 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

Why are you suggesting worse components ? The MSI B450-A Pro MAX is better than the ASRock Steel Legend and any of the Gigabyte B450 boards.

Hmm now that YOU mention it....I’ll do a thorough comparison.

it has come down to the motherboard....or is it? @lee32uk can you tell me your opinions on the parts I’ve recommended?

Edited by JumpingBacon

Well, its not like i wouldn't upgrade to X570 down the road, but i got a good Deal on the MSI Board and my Case is a Freebie from my Uncle (Which will be replaced by a Nice Window Sidepanel Case at some point for sure). Had to build the system faster then expected thanks to my Main machine (A Lenovo Ideapad Y500 Core I7 with a GT650 M) dying. But very much thanks for telling ne about X570!

1 hour ago, JumpingBacon said:

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/82GTp8

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($309.95 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($64.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: ASRock B450 Steel Legend ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($99.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory  ($84.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Sabrent Rocket Q 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($119.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB GAMING X TRIO Video Card  ($739.79 @ Walmart) 
Case: NZXT H510i ATX Mid Tower Case  ($99.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMx (2018) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($109.99 @ Newegg) 
Case Fan: Cooler Master MF120R ARGB 3in1  59 CFM 120 mm Fans  ($48.93 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1728.60
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-02-12 14:57 EST-0500

This is approximately 1589.72 euros. The extra fans set is to replace the fans on the radiator of the cooler. Some parts might be more cheaper on some websites so be on the lookout of that. If you have any questions then quote me or tag me :) happy to help!

This is the one @lee32uk

3 minutes ago, Xtendoone said:

Well, its not like i wouldn't upgrade to X570 down the road, but i got a good Deal on the MSI Board and my Case is a Freebie from my Uncle (Which will be replaced by a Nice Window Sidepanel Case at some point for sure). Had to build the system faster then expected thanks to my Main machine (A Lenovo Ideapad Y500 Core I7 with a GT650 M) dying. But very much thanks for telling ne about X570!

Oh that’s nice to hear. I think you are set for the build. Welp that’s my job done. Don’t forget to flex in the completed builds section once you got your machine together and mention me on you post! :)

6 minutes ago, JumpingBacon said:

This is the one @lee32uk

I would swap the motherboard to an MSI B450 model like the Pro or Tomahawk MAX.

Change out the cooler to a ML240R variant if going with a Cooler Master AIO.

Not sure the airflow is the best on the H510i. I would probably go with a Fractal Meshify C or similar.

Corsair RGB fans are usually more expensive than other brands. Maybe go with some Cooler Master ones if you want the fans to match the AIO.